This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Panther30 13 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi All,

Quick problem:

I cannot see my server being properly listed in the Internet Games list.
    My server is running v38 (bb) and am running a dedicated server behind a NAT firewall. I have set port forwarding (#27270 + #27271) for TCP + UDP ports respectively. I can see my server fine through the online server’s list web page but through the actual game, my server shows up with a grey question mark….

Please Help?

Thankyou.

Anonymous
    Participant

In addition to the above, my dedicated server ALWAYS says:

“client socket has been closed”

Is this why my server is not properly appearing in the list?

M. O.
    Participant

If connecting to your own server the use the refresh lan option instead of the refresh inet. mine doe the same. nno biggie but you are on the inside so to speak. 😉

Panther30
    Participant

@daedalus wrote:

Hi All,

Quick problem:

I cannot see my server being properly listed in the Internet Games list.
    My server is running v38 (bb) and am running a dedicated server behind a NAT firewall. I have set port forwarding (#27270 + #27271) for TCP + UDP ports respectively. I can see my server fine through the online server’s list web page but through the actual game, my server shows up with a grey question mark….

Please Help?

Thankyou.

put your server outside of your router’s firewall so we can see it. use the dmz host settings in your router’s software. set the dmz host to the server”s IP address. you should see it then.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.