This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Max007Argentina 9 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

So you believe everybody should stick by the not cheating rule, but you are exempt from the moderation of language rule then che?

Rules are there to ensure everyone can enjoy the game, it is not a dictatorship nor a democracy. This is a privately run and privately funded game. If you do not like it, PLEASE leave and go somewhere else where you will STILL have issue with the language rules!

Deathbal
    Participant

Peanut, I do not believe he ever said he was exempt. All he did was point out what not to do, what he will do, and what he will not do.

However, it changes nothing.

Che
    Participant

Peanuts wrote:So you believe everybody should stick by the not cheating rule, but you are exempt from the moderation of language rule then che?

Rules are there to ensure everyone can enjoy the game, it is not a dictatorship nor a democracy. This is a privately run and privately funded game. If you do not like it, PLEASE leave and go somewhere else where you will STILL have issue with the language rules!

Hi Peanuts. Nice point of view. First of all, if I go somewhere else or not, that will be my decision. I will decide, not you. And for the records, I know that this is a private game and what else (you are in no positions of telling me things about this game) As you know, this game is about war. I can not answer you when you are firing at me missiles “honey bunny” or “my dear”. So, adapt to the environment, and don’t be as XTC complaining as a girl (sorry for the “girl” thing… my sweetheart). If you like sweetness, please I advice you (just my point of view, not an order)to go play dolls…

Che
    Participant

[BigBear wrote:I was certainly not making any threats or giving you any orders. My statement was simply advice on how to avoid further administrative action towards you. Whether you decide to take the advice or not is up to you, but be prepared to face the consequenses if you fail to comply to the rules of conduct. I would suggest you learn the difference between making threats and stating fact. That is all I have to say regarding this matter.[/quote]

BigBear: Thanks for the clarification about your statement. That helps me and others players. Regarding the consequences that you are talking about, I will be prepared… thousands more. Regarding your suggestion: suggest please (not an order) a kid or someone with no preparations neither knowledge.

Deathbal
    Participant

Che
    Participant

Good Goal! LOL

mandy
    Participant

yeah germany rocks 😆 , klosse made a wonderful goal

we will be european champions this year, i certainly do hope so…..

mandy

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

dont even start me on football, England vs Argentina… always, shall we say, tense.

Not that we hold a grudge against the cheating Maradona ‘person’

BigBear
    Participant

@che wrote:

Regarding your suggestion: suggest please (not an order) a kid or someone with no preparations neither knowledge.

It’s funny that you would say that since you are acting like a stubborn child blaming others for your behaviour and insisting that you are a victim that has done nothing wrong. Should you insist on keeping pushing this approach I’d be more than happy to provide the logs that will show a different story. Why not take the opportunity to behave like the man you claim to be and take it on the chin instead?

Che
    Participant

BigBear said:
    It’s funny that you would say that since you are acting like a stubborn child blaming others for your behaviour and insisting that you are a victim that has done nothing wrong. Should you insist on keeping pushing this approach I’d be more than happy to provide the logs that will show a different story. Why not take the opportunity to behave like the man you claim to be and take it on the chin instead?

Yeah. Fine. Whatever. Do what you want. I won’t be posting replies no more. You will keep on your position, I will on mine. Everything was said. Players and common sense will decide if is it fair on not. Done with the story. Have a nice day.

BigBear
    Participant

Unmuted.

Chopper
    Participant

Thanks BigBear……BEEhave Che…..don’t want ya muted again
    ….Lets play……..hoooooooooha. 😀

BigBear
    Participant

Well now Che is unmuted. Apparently it has to be done when the player is online.

TORA
    Participant

[offTopic]
    Hey CHE!
    Today u disconnect yourself before i can say…. BY BY 😀

L7
    [/offTopic]

Max007Argentina
    Participant

relajate che no te enojes por todo ya esta vos lo decis es un juego ..ya esta divertite y nada mas … como yo XD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.