This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Max007Argentina 9 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

xtc
    Participant

Was playing today on main (3+ games total), almost from the beginning that creature was accusing me in using ‘aimbot’ and also insulting (many ****-style words).

Mute function was not a proper option because it was telling players ‘he uses aimbot’ etc. I had to stay in communication.

My pleasure of playing was spoiled. I demand temporary ban for that creature to give it a behavior lesson.

kowal
    Participant

i was gonna stay quite about this, but since xtc brought this up…

what xtc’s said also happens when i played the game at Fri Mar 21 11:13:10 2008 – Fri Mar 21 12:57:33 2008 (GMT +7)

althought i don’t undestand most of what he/she said (majority of what he/she said was in spanish — i think). but from the english one, i think he/she accused some players using aimbot, and told other players about it.

the accused players was (from my understanding) Bulleye, and perhaps LTC and me. Because at Fri Mar 21 12:01:14 2008 (GMT +7) Menduza called me cheater, after i killed him/her first shot + no wind + close range — about 280-300 power — (can’t get easier than that).

i still have the client log if you want.[/quote]

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

: ) aimbots. i’m sure che knows (s)he can kiss mine. not that we’ve had any problems, that i remember.

just a thought, xtc…

you’ve been playing an awful lot lately, and it’s no fun for people when they don’t stand a chance of winning. maybe you should be making allowances.

Black-Rose
    Participant

Well, you probably don’t use a “real” aimbot but you surely do use something to help calculate your aim! He’s not the only one who think that you know! I’m not a noob, your not a noob, take a look 2 sec at the stats! 2 players are way ahead in almost every stats except for the time played etc…

What the hell… you guys are the only one in the Top10 with a Kill Ratio under 3.00…. (5 days ago you and Vitos had the same (2.70 shots/kill))!!

Look at the Skills Points / Number of Kills…etc.. #3 to #10 are not noobs either….really not, we know how to play, how to aim … but, it’s freaking impossible to be so precise as you guys are (Vitos, Derrick. Naka, and you, for instance…)!! Most of the time you guys take 2 shots to kill (well 1 for close target off course) Even if you’re not even close of the target and a F5 Wind Sideways, you will manage to perfectly kill the target with a bbm!

Maybe i’ll be the only one to have enough balls to say it but i don’t care, you, started the thread hehe! You still play like when the grid was still in the game (crtl+g)(at least Vitos, Derrick, Nake etc.. are)!

Maybe I’m wrong about you (but not the others) and we’re all just paranoiac…!

Anyway, I really had a bad day today (nop not cause of scorched, an old friend of mine died last night …) So, sorry if i sound rude or something… i’m not, i’m just really tired and didn’t want to wait tomorrow to post what i had to say!

So take care!

P.S: I don’t really know you xtc … all i know is you’re a friend of a cheater (Vitos) and you got #1 pretty fast, and a lot of “lucky” shots …

PLEASE REMOVE THE FREAKING STATS FROM THIS GAME!!! IT’S CURRENTLY KILLING THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME!!!! (no stats, no need to prove that you’re the best (in your head) by cheating or by using dirt and laser!

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@black-rose wrote:

Look at the Skills Points / Number of Kills…etc.. #3 to #10 are not noobs either….really not, we know how to play, how to aim … but, it’s freaking impossible to be so precise as you guys are (Vitos, Derrick. Naka, and you, for instance…)!! Most of the time you guys take 2 shots to kill (well 1 for close target off course) Even if you’re not even close of the target and a F5 Wind Sideways, you will manage to perfectly kill the target with a bbm!

no it isn’t.

skill ratings mean nothing. selective rounds, big weapons. most of the top players can match 2 shots a hit. that can easily amount to a kill ratio of less than 3 if they care/don’t restrict weapons.

i’m not defending the players u mentioned, but trust me, it is possible to match that without cheating.

want to ask me how i know? : )

BigBear
    Participant

@xtc wrote:

Was playing today on main (3+ games total), almost from the beginning that creature was accusing me in using ‘aimbot’ and also insulting (many ****-style words).

Mute function was not a proper option because it was telling players ‘he uses aimbot’ etc. I had to stay in communication.

My pleasure of playing was spoiled. I demand temporary ban for that creature to give it a behavior lesson.

1. This will definately be looked into and proper action will be taken.
    2. You are in no position to make demands of any kind. Furthermore, calling other players creatures and referring to them as “it” will not help you in any way shape or form regardless of they might have done to you.

Deathbal
    Participant

What the hell… you guys are the only one in the Top10 with a Kill Ratio under 3.00…. (5 days ago you and Vitos had the same (2.70 shots/kill))!!

Actually i have a 2.85 shot per kill ratio and at one point was around 2.5 for quite some time.

Look below at the kill percentages. Vitos is #4. I would be careful with accusations. At what point do you determine who is cheating? And on what basis? If you are really trying, it is not that hard to get over 30% kill rate and under 3.0 kills per shot. One of the worst things people can do is accuse someone of cheating based on their own inadequacies. I’m not saying that is what you are doing, but a lot of people use that as a basis.

Perspective is another issue. Where someone may think one of these players are too good to compete against based on their shot, I see it differently. Although they all are good, I don’t look at a single one and think I can’t win. And i’m basing it on their shot also.

1 xtc
    %36.8
    2 naka
    %35.8
    3 Deathbal
    %34.9
    4 Vitos
    %33.4
    5 Don’t Fear the
    %32.5
    6 Derrick
    %31.4

xtc
    Participant

Think I am chilled enough to reply to this finally.

@bigbear wrote:

1. This will definately be looked into and proper action will be taken.
    2. You are in no position to make demands of any kind. Furthermore, calling other players creatures and referring to them as “it” will not help you in any way shape or form regardless of they might have done to you.

Daddy, complaint certainly was not being written in a pleasant mood, and after being insulted I was not feeling obliged to be ultra-polite in response. I think it sounded reservedly enough even this way.

Internet forums have such option as private messaging, and internet forums have moderators (does this one, though?).
    Being active online you could have PMed me with suggestion to edit the post. But you preferred to give me a sermon. Way to go. BTW you as admin are moderator of this section of forum too, however I don’t see any reaction to the fact certain players are directly called ‘cheaters’. Moderator’s field is not limited with closing topics.

Though I agree that the way I wrote it was a bit rude. There was no need to use word ‘creature’ instead of ‘player’. After looking into dictionary:

@Websters Dictionary wrote:

player n. 1. a person or thing that plays. 2. a person who takes part or is skilled in some game or sport. 3. a person who plays part on a stage; actor. 4. a performer on a musical instrument. 5. a sound- or image-reproducing machine: a record player; a videodisc player. 6. a participant, as in a business deal. 7. a gambler. 8. Slang. a person engaged in illicit activity, esp. a pimp. 9. a mechanical or electrical device that actuates the playing mechanism of a musical instrument. [bef. 1000]

I can say – entry number 8 fits. Yes, Che Malbec is a player.

@bigbear wrote:

2. You are in no position to make demands of any kind.

The fact that I am a member of a free online game society who obeys all the rules accepted is more then enough of a position to address admins of this game with the matter of their competence.

BR… what you wrote sounds like a cry. I can’t even be angry now though I was.

@black-rose wrote:

Well, you probably don’t use a “real” aimbot but you surely do use something to help calculate your aim!

Yes, I use brains.

PLEASE REMOVE THE FREAKING STATS FROM THIS GAME!!! IT’S CURRENTLY KILLING THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME!!!! (no stats, no need to prove that you’re the best (in your head) by cheating or by using dirt and laser!

It is not the first time I am ranked 1 in this game, and not the first when I’m accused in being ‘concerned about stats’.
    But I am probably the less concerned person, though I have and had one of the better stats – maybe exactly for that reason? I just play alot and make kills quick.

Here you show so much knowledge about stats… even watch them so regularly! As well as people who shout loud declarations that they are ‘not concerned about wins‘ are usually so persistent in not letting certain person win a game. Or ‘not concerned about rank‘ always target player with high rank first. Actions say it better then words. Life is a funny thing, isnt it?

I’m not even gonna make detailed comments to your stats observations.

Less then 3 shots per kill that is, above 33% kill ratio? Is that incredible??? Go look into any previous series stats, sort people by kill ratio with applying filter >50 or >100 kills and see. There are plenty like that! There are dozens with equal to my current. Though my actual kill ratio is higher, that is why stats is growing as you noticed. After half year not playing I started here with about 28%.

Stats “skill” does mean nothing at all.

and a lot of “lucky” shots …

All players have lucky shots sometimes, the higher is the skill, the greater is the chance of lucky shot.
    I keep eye on all regulars’ shots and their abilities, what kind of shots and with what kind of quality do they make. I know what kind of lucky hits and in what conditions can be made by certain players. And when I see person who never showed skill for some peculiar shots suddenly hits very good… yes I feel suspicious too.
    But no, I’m not the one who declares 1 shot kill impossible.

It is you here now pointing it out this way:

and a lot of “lucky” shots …

I have a very good memory – it is one of the reasons making me good player. Even remember some shots and games that took place last year.
    And you have lucky shots quite often. Shall I remind you of some your own lucky shots? For example, saturday morning (probably friday afternoon for you) MCB game, when you killed Raden with first long distance shot by bm. Or in the evening, when you killed Meduza with long distance wallshot, again bm.

So what shall I think now? You are simply not careful with your words so they just flow uncontrollable? Or you have problems with perception of the reality? Or shall I start to think something special about these your lucky shots?

P.S: I don’t really know you xtc … all i know is you’re a friend of a cheater

I’m not friend with any cheaters. But I’m friend or just on good terms with many very good players of this game whom I played much enough to learn about their skills and attitude to game and their characters even. I trust them all and enjoy playing with them. And when I hear any of them accused in cheating… I recall the joke…

Three guys have argue about, whose wife is more stupid. After two have said about theirs, comes turn of the third guy:
    – No guys my wife is much more stupid then yours both! She is sooooo stupid! Imagine, she just went on vacation to Florida and took fool bag of condoms with her! But she doesnt have a d..k!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!

Back to topic. And those people believe we all stay with this game for years and play with each other for hours and we cheat – we can hit anything with 1 shot just we pretend that we miss sometimes. And one game one of us pretends less then others, so he wins. And we have schedule who wins on what day and with what score… 😯

So many Third Guys around…

BigBear
    Participant

I do agree with you xtc that there are too many accusations of cheating being thrown around in a carless manner. All players are encouraged to stop this behaviour. If you have a formal complaint regarding cheating send it to the admin crew. If you take matters into your own hands and harrass ppl on the servers there will be consequenses.

The reason I “gave my sermon” in public was that the comments I made applies not only to you xtc, but to everyone. Take it anyway you like it.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

@xtc wrote:

Back to topic. And those people believe we all stay with this game for years and play with each other for hours and we cheat – we can hit anything with 1 shot just we pretend that we miss sometimes. And one game one of us pretends less then others, so he wins. And we have schedule who wins on what day and with what score… 😯

So many Third Guys around…

LOL

bazzz
    Participant

NOBODY told me you could use brains.
    Please someone write a tutorial how to turn that option on, i demand it to be public information! 🙄

xtc
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

NOBODY told me you could use brains.
    Please someone write a tutorial how to turn that option on, i demand it to be public information! 🙄

Hey didn’t you read carefully? Using brains is cheating and they won’t let make information about how to cheat public! 😀

Rommel
    Participant

Open Letter to All Players:

In case you weren’t informed:
    @xtc wrote:

While engaging Che in a very challanging game a day or so ago, he received a 2 week mute which I can only assume was due to this post.

He didn’t RQ (Rage Quit) but instead stayed and played the several rounds which we had remaining and won the game. This was a fine example of sportsmanship in my opinion and I was happy to see him win the game.

What disturbs me about the mute feature is the inability to congratulate, say thank you, or even inform the other players that you are muted.

If possible, perhaps a set of acceptable words could be provided to the muted player or if not that, then perhaps a message of some sort that alerts the other players so the muted player isn’t wrongly ganged up against for being “anti-social.”

He appeared to accept his punishment honorably and inflicting further punishment from the players because he seems to be “anti-social” does not seem warrented.

So, as Mr. Chatterbox would say, “What do you think, or don’t you?”

Respectfully,

Rommel

BigBear
    Participant

The reason for the mute was repeated langauge abuse despite the fact that he has been warned before for similar behaviour. Since he was muted you could obviously not see his reaction to it. Whatever you would wanna call it, honourable does not fit the profile. Nevertheless, the mute lasts for 2 weeks and will be lifted on Thursday, April 10th.

As for allowing some words, I’d rather like to see a symbol or something on the scoreboard so that everyone can see that a player is muted. A mute is a mute, but yes it should be clearly distinguishable who is and who isn’t.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Big Bear:

Yes, once he was muted I (we) couldn’t see what he was saying to you, only that he remained and won the game.@bigbear wrote:

The reason for the mute was repeated langauge abuse despite the fact that he has been warned before for similar behaviour. Since he was muted you could obviously not see his reaction to it. Whatever you would wanna call it, honourable does not fit the profile. Nevertheless, the mute lasts for 2 weeks and will be lifted on Thursday, April 10th.

As for allowing some words, I’d rather like to see a symbol or something on the scoreboard so that everyone can see that a player is muted. A mute is a mute, but yes it should be clearly distinguishable who is and who isn’t.

In spite of his openly stated distaste for my play style, I hold no animosity and always look forward to playing against him.

Good luck with the mute indicator.

Sincerely,

Rommel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.