This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

A new tournament has been approved.
    Tournament “Championship” starts on the 11 Jun 2005

For more information see :
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/tournamentview.php?t=7

BOY
    Participant

The Finals are near, Post here if you think you might be a top scorer and post what times of day you think you can play (GMT TIMES).

PLEASE CHECK THE RULES!

I’ll be camping this weekend, and will be back to play in one last qualification tournament game on Sunday afternoon or evening. Hope to see you there (and I hope i make it into the Finals 😉 )

BOY
    Participant

Tournament members!!!! Check the Qualification post for scores! I need you to join the Championship tournament and post your possible playing times!!!! please. Only 4 of the ten top scorers are now joined.

Blasterman
    Participant

I can possibly play anytime during the weekend EXCEPT on Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm… because I’m going to see grandma that day. But other than that, I’m wide open for the whole week ahead.

krafTWerK
    Participant

I think sunday its OK.
    maybe 2 PM – 8 PM ? (GMT + 1)
    cya………….

BOY
    Participant

alrighty, 2pm to 8pm GMT+1 for Blaster and also me is going to be around 9am to 3pm for us both. we are GMT-5 now, druing no daylight savings. it looks then, like the time for us three is sunday morning US time (early afternoon, Europe time).

Irishbandit
    Participant

What time sunday morning boy i am same time zone as you?? I can play friday night saturday night sunday night monday night gmt -5. O try to work in some other time.

Blasterman
    Participant

Works for me… what time exactly? I’m GMT -5 hrs on east coast if anyone’s wondering.

BOY
    Participant

yes we are same time zone bandit, Friday night is fine anytime. unfortunately, the wife is enlisitng me to drive 3 hours on Saturday morning to take her to see her friend…. wont be able to do saturday night untill late not sure when (weee morning GMT). For sunday morning i can do anytime, heck, I’ll even set my alarm and wake up early! 😯 ) 8am (GMT 1pm) up untill 10am is good)

Irishbandit
    Participant

I will try to be on tonight (friday) around 7 pm which is 12 gmt if i am not mistaken. How many players will there need to be??

Blasterman
    Participant

You got me in!! I would have Driver’s Ed that time today, but I’m done with them!!! 😀

Spectrum
    Participant

Hey i think i’m in! I’m GMT -7 when not on daylights saving so any idea on waht time that is 4 me? i’m guessing it’s 5 pm, but am not sure let me know!javascript:emoticon(‘:D’)
    Very Happy

BOY
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

Hey i think i’m in! I’m GMT -7 when not on daylights saving so any idea on waht time that is 4 me? i’m guessing it’s 5 pm, but am not sure let me know!javascript:emoticon(‘:D’)
    Very Happy

yes, thats 5pm west coast time, but there is one issue, I dont show you as having played any qualification games yet. This game is the Championship. I really hate to burst your bubble, but the time to arrange the qualification games is officially over. howver, if by tonight gavin has not reset the password, then we will just play a good ‘ol small weapons game for the championship and anyone in the initial tournament can of course join 😀

Blasterman
    Participant

ALLRIGHT!!!! NO FORCE SHIELD TO GET ME DOWN!!! WOOT!!! ^ ^

That does sound like a very good plan boy! Sorry for that emotional outburst above, lol. 😆

Wowbagger
    Participant

When is the Championship going to start?????

I can play just about any night after 5:00 pm est.

Except tonight. 😀

However I will be on tonight probably about 10:00pm est or may a little later.

Seems it would be tough to schedule everyone to play at once considering that 7:00pm on the usa west coast is like 4:00am the next morning in Europe. I think??? LOL

It could be played in a playoff format say maybe 1 vs 10. 2 vs 9. 3 vs 8. 4 vs 7. 5 vs 6. I dont know, im confusing myself and probably all of you guys too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.