This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DireWolf 4 years ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Hey all,

I’m often seeing people moan about the cave maps, so thought I’d find out whether people actually like them.

I don’t believe it’s possible to set the server to always have Blue/Yellow walls for specific maps, which is annoying as the cave’s are fun with walls, but without, they’re annoying.

Please vote and leave any relevant comments and we’ll see about disabling them/leaving them be.

There’s a 56 day time period on the poll, so it will end on 31st July.

Tom.K
    Participant

I still don’t like them… there’s always some player which gets worst/best location and gets first/last killed/survived due to top pillars (the icy one is okay, it would be better if it wasn’t in a cave atmosphere).

Hyde911
    Participant

Nut, we can’t just remove every aspect of this game you suck at 😆
    They have been here from the beginning, leave them be.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@hyde911 wrote:

Nut, we can’t just remove every aspect of this game you suck at 😆
    They have been here from the beginning, leave them be.

LMAO. Bastage! (ofcourse ‘we’ can’t, that would be silly, can I remove what I suck at?)

They were added to a couple of versions back :p

ArmorWraith
    Participant

It is possible to change walls per map selection.

Cheers,

Armor

DireWolf
    Participant

I loved the cave maps when rollers were actually rollers and you could drop them from the ceiling! But since the rollers have been…… um.. ruined! 👿 I have to say the cave maps are not fun anymore.
    I know this subject has been beat to death but the game was much better with the rollers of old!
    They should not even be called rollers anymore, why call it a roller when it really does not even roll, they just spin in place like a car tire stuck in the mud.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

AWE rollers still roll!

Armor

DireWolf
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

AWE rollers still roll!

Armor

But the dang doors are locked! with a Titanium chain….. You should see my bolt cutters 😕

AWE is great, but the rollers on main are horrible, and the game in my opinion has been down graded not improved by changing the rollers, example: roof shots = fun, having an opponent shoot rollers at you in high wind as you use fuel to sidestep them and watch em roll right back to the person who fired them = fun, the old rollers were just fun to use and you sometimes took the risk of killing yourself, that was fun too…. I just don’t see any benefit of spiked balls that just spin in place.
    I know this topic was about the cave maps, but for me rollers and cave maps go hand and hand, like cookies and milk, coffee and a cigarette, Vodka and Scorched 3D, they just go together, and I just do not care to hide my feelings about the rollers anymore, They suck grasshopper buttocks! the game is just not as fun with the way they are now. 🙁

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I will get awev44 up to date soon and have an open server for AWE.

Cheers,

Armor

DireWolf
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

I will get awev44 up to date soon and have an open server for AWE.

Cheers,

Armor

Looking forward to it 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.