This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Apollo Tangent 12 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Willis
    Participant

When a window, for example the Buy window, gets adjusted to a location where the handle and player menu’s are overlapping… the window is trapped.

The player menu’s take priority over the window handle.

Possible solutions:

1) Add extra grab-surface around the sides or wherever.
    2) Have a reset button for windows. & Simply include a on/off feature for window memory.
    3) Create a border around the screen so window’s cannot move that high.

jdog
    Participant

how come none of us found this out 5 or 6 versions ago?

R@p7oR
    Participant

cause all where busy trying to kill tanks,anyway nice find thats some nasty bug

jdog
    Participant

or to busy modding and killing tank too.

Or to busy trying to figure out when I can’t get the palm trees to show up on my landscape…if I make a new folder with some new colors but nothing new……

Willis
    Participant

You never found it versions past because on every buy round the window would start fresh dead center.

jdog
    Participant

yes but we have to move it about in order to see the map, someone should have place it at some point where they couldn’t get it.

HWB
    Participant

I noticed if you put the buy tab on top of the volume/help buttons, you can not move the buy screen either.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Yup 4 grab tags should actually be placed dead center North,South, East and West.

Unless Gavin or anyone else wants to do a classic _ [] X windows style format that would drop it down into the console.

A key command to minimize would be excellent, it would make it easier by not having to “Mouse around”.

Maybe Alt / M ?

Apollo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.