This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 14 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    Participant

OFFICIAL PART
    {
    I have noticed a bug related to the terrain textures. Playing the game some time after the start (usually on the 2nd round) a part of the terrain texture is replaced with a sky texture. When shot hits this part of the terrain, it’s scorched and the crater has the right color.

My system: Win98 SE, AMD Athlon 1800+ (1,53 GHz), 256 MB DDR RAM, NVidia Riva TNT2 Model 64
    }

UNOFFICIAL PART
    {
    This is a fantastic game guys! It might have some extra features and weapons but the game so far is done so good as good it could be done.
    I would like to ask a question to the development team. How open is the development of this game? Can I fix a bug and will this fix be included within the next release?
    }

imported_gcamp
    Participant

I have noticed a bug related to the terrain textures. Playing the game some time after the start (usually on the 2nd round) a part of the terrain texture is replaced with a sky texture. When shot hits this part of the terrain, it’s scorched and the crater has the right color.

Other people are also beginning to see texture problems with textures being replaced or lost. I am wondering if we are using too much texture memory and the textures are being evicted from the graphics card. I will have a look and see what I can do.

This is a fantastic game guys! It might have some extra features and weapons but the game so far is done so good as good it could be done.
    I would like to ask a question to the development team. How open is the development of this game? Can I fix a bug and will this fix be included within the next release?

Thanks 🙂

The development is open (I think 🙂 ). You can access all the currently developed source code via CVS (see downloads section).
    If you have any changes just submit them as a patch and someone on the development team will look it over and put it in a soon as possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.