This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cbx550f 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Brain Damage
    Participant

i tryed a game on scavenger mod, during the game i ran out all weapons (since there are no unlimited weapons), the weird thing is that not only the shooting info disappeared, parachutes, fuel and all tank info disappeared as well

cbx550f
    Participant

This happened to me last night too – and as I was typing a message about it my scorched client crashed hard.

It doesn’t happen every time – I’ll try to reproduce it.

BigBear
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

This happened to me last night too – and as I was typing a message about it my scorched client crashed hard.

It doesn’t happen every time – I’ll try to reproduce it.

Every single time I’ve run out of ammo on Scavenger the above mentioned bug has been in effect. With the marathon rnds still in effect and lots of ppl with lots of lives playing it has happened 3-5 times now in the last two days.

cbx550f
    Participant

Hmph – maybe it does happen every time…. I have only ever run out of weaps a couple times. 😉

Ebonite
    Participant

I had that happen this morning. got the same display BD has posted, but I still had fuel left. When I moused over where the fuel should be, the fuel window popped up, and I was able to use fuel and move around and such.

jdog
    Participant

See this is what happens when someone *hint hint* creates something like that mod. LOL 😉

Being able to run out of weapons is very new, I’m suprised no one tried it before in v39.

cbx550f
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

See this is what happens when someone *hint hint* creates something like that mod. LOL 😉

Yeah. I’d like to kill the guy who created that mod!
    Oh wait, I have done so…. many times…. *sigh*

Being able to run out of weapons is very new, I’m suprised no one tried it before in v39.

Well, in 39 it would have been a bit silly, as there was no way to get new weaps. Oh wait, I forgot about that “buy” thingy. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.