This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Spectrum
    Participant

i use IE7 mostly, but still use Firefox when IE dose not work

Irishbandit
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

LOL

Crispy Critter
    Participant

Firefox, since I use both Linux and Windows.

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

You know how many times I had to read this one? I thought I went dyslexic! 😉

Major Firefox user, here. I’ve been using it for a little over 2 years, now. If I remember correctly, I started using it well before the 1.0 release.

I also use the Adblock, IETab, Forecastfox, Mailman and NoScript extensions.

This may be a question that has been beaten to death, but what extensions, if any, do some of you FF users use ❓

Added some of the extensions I use. Go figure. 😉

Deathstryker
    Participant

I use IEtab. I used to have the ad blocking one but I have my own Ad removing program so I don’t use the FF extension anymore.

I have several themes installed as well:

Noia (what I’m using now)
    Phoenity Modern
    Glowywine
    Glowygreen
    Glowyblue

Irishbandit
    Participant

Extensions
    Down them all
    No Script
    Get Video

themes
    ifox smooth 2.3.6
    macfoxII
    metal lion
    noia

cbx550f
    Participant

Point of interest: To stop annoying flashing ads, I use a hosts file that redirects known ad sites to “localhost”.

I forget how nice that is until I use someone’s PC that doesn’t have it. see http://everythingisnt.com/hosts.html for details and download of the hosts file.

Spectrum
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

@spectrum wrote:

You know how many times I had to read this one? I thought I went dyslexic! 😉

[/size]

OK, let me rephrase this: I started using FF at v1.5. Then when IE7beta came out i switched back, I use IE7 mostly cause my keyboard has a foward/back buttons that only works in IE & not FF. Is that better?!
    BTW NMS, I’m honored that you are useing somthing i said as your sig! 😉 😳 😛 ❗ 💡

Irishbandit
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Point of interest: To stop annoying flashing ads, I use a hosts file that redirects known ad sites to “localhost”.

I forget how nice that is until I use someone’s PC that doesn’t have it. see http://everythingisnt.com/hosts.html for details and download of the hosts file.

Yah i am not the only one!! 😉

Thrax
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@cbx550f wrote:

Point of interest: To stop annoying
    flashing ads, I use a hosts file that redirects known ad sites to “localhost”.

I forget how nice that is until I use someone’s PC that doesn’t have it. see
    http://everythingisnt.com/hosts.html for details and download of the hosts
    file.

Yah i am not the only one!! 😉

Heh. i’d been doing that already for years.
    both manually adding twits, and Spy-bot S&D’s host insertions.
    and with Intermute filtering everything else automatically

i can happily say… What ads??

Deathstryker
    Participant

Just wanted to report a nifty theme I now use for Firefox since the last discussion was about themes and such. I’m using RedShift v2 now as my default theme. It’s absolutely my favorite theme.

Irishbandit
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.