This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  apache64d 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

vihor
    Participant

I hate when one player broke agreed rules especially when he does connected in a midlle or end game. Is not fair and is not properly. what is the point such behavioral? provoke and frustrate other players? treat his own absences?…..i will be polite and i shouldn t allude names.
    proposal: if you disagree with rules in before started game, dont play and watch. and wait new game… you must respect agreement other players!
    i broke rules in few times (sorry for this) like novice for few reasons : novice, problem with english and beer. i understand when novice broke rules, but when old pro broke…..

sorry for my english.

jdog
    Participant

The only real rule on the severs is, as it comes to the main sever, destory the other tanks any way you can.
    This topic as been posted far to many times when someone doesn’t want to play by the rule other set before he/she joins and as has been said before if one person doesn’t want to play by the rule set by the other players than all said preset rules are off.

cbx550f
    Participant

@vihor wrote:

i broke rules in few times (sorry for this) like novice for few reasons : novice, problem with english and beer. i understand when novice broke rules, but when old pro broke…..

I hope that wasn’t me that did that, Vihor. When I joined I wasn’t paying attention to the chat. If I missed something, I apologize.

sorry for my english.

No apology required. Your English is easier to understand than some people whose first language is English. 😉

Cheers

cbx

BTW, it was nice to play against you, Vihor. It’s been rare that5 I have had the chance to go against you, and it was a good game. Well, except for that part where you beat me on the last shot. 😉
    Seriously though, very good game. You obviously deserve your rank!

vihor
    Participant

u dont need apologize. u play fair and i enjoy. (except when i die from your missile 🙂 ) ty for all nice words…i do hope often fight with you

SPYRER
    Participant

не потревожьтесь о вашей английской языке, котор хорошо и все могут понять.

Воевать о правилах всегда шл дальше и я думаю всегда воля. Когда no one хочет сыграть с выключателем правила или убить его сперва они понимает.

Изменение Dont, пребывание одно и всход на Mandy когда вы сможете.

don’t worry about your english it is good and all can understand.

The fighting about the rules has been always going on and I think always will.

When no one wants to play with a rule breaker or kill him or her first they understand.

Dont change, stay number one and shoot at Mandy when you can.

apache64d
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

The only real rule on the severs is, as it comes to the main sever, destory the other tanks any way you can.
    This topic as been posted far to many times when someone doesn’t want to play by the rule other set before he/she joins and as has been said before if one person doesn’t want to play by the rule set by the other players than all said preset rules are off.

V, u r great player and it’s none stop thinking when I play againts u, but u forgot that the server has NO RULES. U r allawed to use any weapon u wish. NOBODY can be forced to play by some rules that been agreed before heshe joined. It CAN be “rules” game when ALL players agree. If some1 comes while the game already started he has the right to choose: play by “players-agreed rules” or play free.

If u r tierd of playing normal game then u can set up a server for mcb or what ever rule game u wish (Smallweapons server is great for a “rule game”).

Yes, J is right that suject was beem discussed many times in the past.
    Also, there was a poll.

Brain Damage
    Participant

i think he is referring more to player’s behaviour than applying rules in a game, acutally i was in a rules game, when some people joined, we asked politely if they wanted to play a game with rules or not. Now at that point it would be a nice behaviour, respectful and mature; to answer if they would play or not with rules, we even explained them what rules were and what they would agree if they said yes. Now at that point all players except one gave an answer (that case was positive, they all but one agreed), but one player didn’t answer, now i’m not complaining about how rules are decided or something else (i never had problems with them), but i’m not very satisfied with people’s behaviour with them. A simple answer would save others from misunderstandings, putting them in the condition to play normal, i consider that a form of disrespect and possibly cheating because that player actually knew that all other players would not have anything to counter his strategy, i agree that since the players themself limited they’re arsenal with rules it’s normal that someone with heavier weapons that plays the normal game will have the rights to use them BUT it’s not a mature behaviour to ruin a people’s game by using the “rules” as a opponent weakness is unsportsmanlike, when a simple answer would make the game fair.

Now that player didn’t respect not only the players that were playing with rules but even the others that just joined, i personally never forced someone to agree with rules, and when someone disagreed with them i always played regular; what i’m saying that a simple answer (just a yes/no) would have made them game nice, it’s not playing with rules or not; it’s just respect, this of the rules is just an example, but this argument may be referred to many other subjects.

apache64d
    Participant

😕 maybe that player doesn’t understand English too good, Bd?
    Or, like u saw, sometimes player don’t follow the chat and misses the questions.

If some1 doesn’t answer u somethimes never gonna knwo y he didn’t.
    I do agree it is disrespect if that some1, for a fact, know english and been on game before.

apache.

vihor
    Participant

This is it BD! you told what i thinks, but i havent know how. 🙁

vihor
    Participant

apache wrote:

If u r tierd of playing normal game then u can set up a server for mcb or what ever rule game u wish (Smallweapons server is great for a “rule game”).

well, im tired of smallweapon server ( im destroyed all on this server) 8) 😛

mandy
    Participant

ok, i wanted to be quiet about this, but i cant anymore.

i were there that evening when *this happened*. i know what vihor and BD think, i honestly have same opinion about it.
    players need to start respect other players, when there is a *rule game*, just by answering with yes or no. most of us are adults, even when u r a kid, it should not be a problem!!!!!!

vihor keep your head up!!!

mandy

BOY
    Participant

@vihor wrote:

well, im tired of smallweapon server ( im destroyed all on this server) 8) 😛

true, but there are too many noobs there, I hope to have more good games there in the future 😀

apache64d
    Participant

I just been told. V u r right. It’s the worst disrecpect when it is by some1 that in playing the game for few years now.

Thanks for posting this topic.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.