This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

Here’s what was said…

Get Totally Scorched!

We are now offering the complete Scorched Earth experience from a single Totally Scorched CD. This CD contains ready-to-run copies of every official version of Scorched Earth: 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 (English and Spanish), 1.5 and a .MTN file builder. The CD also contains instructions for the CD and an HTML version of the Scorched Earth 1.5 manual. The programs on this CD may be run directly from the CD. No copying to or installing on your hard drive is required, however you may copy them to and run them from your hard drive if you wish (this is necessary if you want to save settings).

To get your copy (postage paid), send your mailing address and $20 for the CD to:
    Scorch HQ
    Wendell Hicken
    P.O. Box 300706
    Escondido, CA 92030

Payments may be made by check or money order to: Wendell Hicken

SPECIAL OFFER: Order now and get one of the few remaining hard copies of the manual for FREE! This offer is valid only while supplies last.

Deathstryker
    Participant

I’m thinking very seriously about that offer.

M. O.
    Participant

He’s just up the road from me 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

That’s cool. I wish the creator of Scorched lived close to me, I’d hit him up for a registered copy of Scorched.

Deathstryker
    Participant

I’ve finally got a chance to order Totally Scorched the other day. I’ll let you know how it is when I get it in. He’s got a paypal account for it now and I tried it but I haven’t had any kind of confirmation yet that he’s sent it for delivery.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Got it in today. It has all of the shareware versions and all of the registered versions. It also comes with an html version of the manual and a landscape maker. I’ve been playing around with the landscape maker. Check out the images below.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Nice landscape 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

I fixed it after I took this picture so that it doesn’t mirror on the edge anymore by increasing the landscape size.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.