This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mandy 11 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Ebonite
    Participant

It has generally been agreed that if all players on a server agree to a particular rule set, that rule set is in play UNTIL either a player joins that does not agree to the rule set, OR one of the agreeing players changes his mind. Once one of those conditions are met, then all gloves are off for everybody. No one has any right to complain about player X breaking the “rules”. Nor can one complain about a newly joining player not playing the “rules” if the “rules” have not been presented to them.

BigBear
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

It has generally been agreed that if all players on a server agree to a particular rule set, that rule set is in play UNTIL either a player joins that does not agree to the rule set, OR one of the agreeing players changes his mind. Once one of those conditions are met, then all gloves are off for everybody. No one has any right to complain about player X breaking the “rules”. Nor can one complain about a newly joining player not playing the “rules” if the “rules” have not been presented to them.

That was spot on! Noone should be allowed to play until they have read and understood Ebo’s post ( for anyone who might not get that I’m deliberately exaggerating, well I am 😛 ). My hat is off for you Ebo :D.

Ebonite
    Participant

Thank you, thank you. I do OCCASIONALLY come up with a good idea.

mandy
    Participant

you wear hats bb?? 😛

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.