This topic contains 119 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Berem 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

I’ve released a new version, 1.2. See the uppermost post for download and release information.

Thanks to Berem for the updates for Blender 2.42, and to Bobirov for helping me get to the bottom of a couple different problems.

Berem
    Participant

Ohh the zipped version is not good its demaged, i cant extract out it.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Yeah, he’s right CB… The zip is corrupt. Bad CRC.

cbx550f
    Participant

Sorry about that – the file has been updated (I didn’t bump the revision, as the file has not changed)

Thanks for the head-up.

cbx

cbx550f
    Participant

Note: This has also been added to the Scorched3d cvs, and the latest version can be found at http://scorched3d.cvs.sourceforge.net/scorched3d/scorched/scripts/ms3d_ascii_export-1.2.py?view=log
    (That’s the same as the released version, at time of writing this)

cbx

cbx550f
    Participant

A new version of this script has been released (See the top post for download info)

New in this release:
    – Emitted light handled properly
    – Texture images are no longer manditory

cbx

Berem
    Participant

Good work its faster than before yesterday I finished the defiler modell, and the blender exported it in 27second with the new exporter script make faster its finished in7 second its great :D.

Only one problem is here, I dont know can you solve this when the script export the modell I must delet in file the in the material lists example
    if its exports I find this in materials image path:
    .//xy.bmp the correct path is :xy.bmp if you can solve it it would be great.

But this is not a great problem anybody can handle it. 😀

cbx550f
    Participant

@berem wrote:

if its exports I find this in materials image path:
    .//xy.bmp the correct path is :xy.bmp if you can solve it it would be great.

But this is not a great problem anybody can handle it. 😀

I’ll have a look after work. You’re using Windows, correct? Also, was that occurring in the previous version?

cbx

Berem
    Participant

All version make it yes I use windows xp. The newest made it too yesterday.

cbx550f
    Participant

@berem wrote:

All version make it yes I use windows xp. The newest made it too yesterday.

I just wanted to let you know I haven’t forgotten – just too much on the go right now. I’ll get back at it one of the evenings. 🙂

Thanks for the feedback.

cbx

cbx550f
    Participant

Berem,
    I’m working on the script today (Added a GUI! :))

Could you please post exactly what the script is outputting for material filenames?

If you couyld post the actual path of the file as well as what the script outputs it would be most helpful. 🙂

Thanks

cbx

Edit: I also added the latest revision to the cvs, you can get it from http://scorched3d.cvs.sourceforge.net/scorched3d/scorched/scripts/ms3d_ascii_export.py?view=log

Berem
    Participant

Hmmm fine I surprised when I saw the new script and wow great work 😀
    And here is a screen shot from the problem.

cbx550f
    Participant

Thanks – kinda scratching my head over that… I’ll take a wee break and have another look. 🙂

cbx550f
    Participant

Made a small change that I think should fix this. I updated the cvs copy again, try http://scorched3d.cvs.sourceforge.net/scorched3d/scorched/scripts/ms3d_ascii_export.py?view=log

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this (I really should get a Windows machine running here someday…)

Berem
    Participant

Yeah cool you repaired it now everything is all right with the script 😀 Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.