This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DeVice 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

You decide…I am finding it hard to tell!
    Its not finished yet, but you can get the general idea from it.

Stuff left to do:-
    Better arrow over tank.
    Grey out icons when weapon/item not bought.
    Allow weapons and items to be selected/enabled via the icons.

Deathstryker
    Participant

What is its purpose again? ❓

Anonymous
    Participant

hey

looks good. if you could tell me if that is a storm cloud that i am seeing on the pic? maybe make the circles (mini windows) oblong or eliptical for the tank and weapon windows at the bottom. (give it some artistry) other than that the stuff that you mentioned would be good.

Ebonite
    Participant

the pic in the upper left has an arrow (pointing towards us) indicating wind direction with the wind force annotated on the side. The pic in the upper right with the “A” shaped object shows the top-down view and the current camera angle. My understanding is that Storm clouds are still in the works.

I like the new look. It sure makes it easier to see all the relevant information. I would assume all the windows can be toggled at user preference. Would there be a way to change or toggle the window backgrounds? The light blue just doesn’t strike me, but that is just a personal preference, and maybe it works best over all the different terrain types (lava and hell islands being really dark). I’d like to see maybe olive or tan kind of military colors, or maybe just clear? It would probably be too much work to allow user customization when the time would be better spent on new and better game content. I do like the semi-transparency. Nice touch. What does the top status indicator on the tank window refer to?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

What is its purpose again? ❓

Sorry, I am asking about the “new look” windows and not really anything else. Is that what you mean?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

My understanding is that Storm clouds are still in the works.

Yes that is correct.

I like the new look. It sure makes it easier to see all the relevant information.

Cheers, that was the idea. The menus are still there too, but you don’t see them until you go to the top of the screen.

I would assume all the windows can be toggled at user preference.

Yes that is right.

Would there be a way to change or toggle the window backgrounds? The light blue just doesn’t strike me, but that is just a personal preference

Not at the moment, but it would be quite easy to add.

What does the top status indicator on the tank window refer to?

Auto defense.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Oh I see now. I think it does look better than the current setup. Looks more organized from what I can see.

DeVice
    Participant

This just look wonderfull’n’efficient. I’m lookin forward to find some time to test it.

Would you be able to find a place to fit in shortcuts icon for the various camera modes ? I find myself switching from one ot the other all the game long, and using the mouse an efficient way would allow me to concentrate my keyboard hand on the aiming task.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.