This topic contains 122 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Spectrum
    Participant

TY DW, it dose, havn’t tryed it yet but i hope it works, cause otherwise i have to get 50 kill in noob b4 i get on main on the Desktop pc, my latop i’m not sure i reinstalled windows so hopefully Main server will still remeber it, but i bet i have to enter the id first. Will let u know if it works!

BOY
    Participant

hand written notes get lost…..

I recommend saving it to a location in My Documents or some other secure place on your computer.

Its also a good idea, since you have webbased hotmail to email the file to yourself, that way its always there even if you lose your computer. 😯

a thumb or CDROM is also a good place to save it.

cbx550f
    Participant

Pojnt of interest: Everyone who has their stats viewable on the left here can get their ID by clicking on the profile link up top. 🙂

cbx

Spectrum
    Participant

OK, NEW? I found the ids.xml file but i do i edit it? When i open it, it opens in Inernet Explorer but i can’t edit the file, any ideas?

Ebonite
    Participant

try to edit it instead of opening it. it should open with notepad, I think

BOY
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Pojnt of interest: Everyone who has their stats viewable on the left here can get their ID by clicking on the profile link up top. 🙂

cbx

good point

jdog
    Participant

BD’s mod need to be renamed in the poll to Toy Box

Thrax
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

BD’s mod need to be renamed in the poll to Toy Box

Are you sure? lol..

It could be corrected.. but apparently reguardless of title,
    people seem to still vote for it.

I won’t bother having mine added. only a few people on the forum have
    seen them. 😛

jdog
    Participant

What ever you do, when you get the error about email.php, don’t hit the refresh button!

BOY
    Participant

I changed the name of BD’s mod to Toy Box in the poll.

Spectrum
    Participant

ok i got my Id changed on my new Pc to my current rank on main. for some reason it was open ing in IE, but i openned it in notepad & io changed it so no wories!

Deathstryker
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

ok i got my Id changed on my new Pc to my current rank on main. for some reason it was open ing in IE, but i openned it in notepad & io changed it so no wories!

By default, XML files open in IE on windows comps. I wrote a solution to this in the Modding Section of the wiki. Sorry I didn’t see your question sooner.

Spectrum
    Participant

Hey no problem, DS!

BTW I still can’t setup on onlie server HELP PLEASE!
    I am behind a Linksys router, it assings my pc an ip adress & then it has a seperate ip for the net. i have been able to see my server on the list but i can not join it, even from a different pc, any ideas?

BOY
    Participant

I’m certainly no pro, but I’d say the firewall is not allowing incomming traffic to reach the server, but you did manage to publish the server info, thats a start. Keep at it.

Spectrum
    Participant

I just could not let this thread DIE! Got to see if there are any noobs to the forums that have not seen this thread yet;)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.