This topic contains 122 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Spectrum
    Participant

welll unless the site admins tell me to change it (my sig), i’m not changeing it!
    But ty for your opion CD

Spectrum
    Participant

CALLING ALL SPAMERS, repet CALLING ALL SPAMERS:Any who dare to try & make this thread compareable to the CBX spam thread PLEASE POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I’m not sure but i don’t think it even has a chance with just me postting here by my lonesome
    😥 ](*,) :-s :-k :-$ :-({|= [-o 🙄 😆 #-o :^o =P~

BOY
    Participant

There are some powerful Spam gangs out there son, I’d dunno if you should tangle with them. I like your product well enought, its quality stuff, but man, you got no distribution network. que pasa?

Deez guys are serious, more serious than you know. They dont like it when people mess with their turf. quite often someone gets hurt… The catch you once, you cooperate, they might let you go without your pants. They catch you a second time, let you go for the price of a few smaller bodily members. They catch the third time, you’re lucky they let you go for the price of a few family members.

just be sure you know what you’re getting into. They have a large following of ‘illegals’. Doing things the open and honest way dont get you very far in buisness these days. Distributing quality Spam with quality help is no longer a regular practice. It just doesn’t pay.

jdog
    Participant

:-k :-({|=

Sondra
    Participant

@boy wrote:

There are some powerful Spam gangs out there son, I’d dunno if you should tangle with them. I like your product well enought, its quality stuff, but man, you got no distribution network. que pasa?

Deez guys are serious, more serious than you know. They dont like it when people mess with their turf. quite often someone gets hurt… The catch you once, you cooperate, they might let you go without your pants. They catch you a second time, let you go for the price of a few smaller bodily members. They catch the third time, you’re lucky they let you go for the price of a few family members.

just be sure you know what you’re getting into. They have a large following of ‘illegals’. Doing things the open and honest way dont get you very far in buisness these days. Distributing quality Spam with quality help is no longer a regular practice. It just doesn’t pay.

Hmmm….

Then it’s time to call the MAFIA OF SPAM!!!! XD

Because like you said… it’s time to brake some bones to the false spammers and brake the false spams threads!!!

THERE’S ONLY ONE SPAM THREAD IN THIS FORUM AND THATS THE CBX/WILLIS/EBO/THEME LYRICS THREAD!!!!!! SO IF I SEE MORE SPAM ON THE OTHERS THREADS I’LL BREAK ALL YOUR TANKS APART AND YOUR FAMILIES TANKS APART!!!!!!!

this is only an advise

Spectrum
    Participant

I would really like to see you do that in person 😯 😈 💡
    So, since u most likly will not, then i’m NOT SCARED BY YOUR WHIMPY THREATS 😈

BOY
    Participant

is someone going to make a video of this, if so, I’ll get my popcorn ready.

Spectrum
    Participant

HELLO OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have question to aks any1 who is Linux savy, please post here or PM with answer: 1.Where is the best place to a.download or b. buy a copy of this OS, 2.is there a combatibilaty chart somewhere that i kind find out if all my progroms that i installed on my XP laptop will wrok with it, & 3.What does it need for system specs???

Spectrum
    Participant

i guess i have to start a new thread on this topic, DOH! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

jdog
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

i guess i have to start a new thread on this topic, DOH! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

don’t forget that thrax merged Jdogmod and the test mod..

Thrax
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

don’t forget that thrax merged Jdogmod and the test mod..

Apparently my scatterbrained experiment diddn’t completely explode..
    It’s a merge of the weapons and landscapes of both Jdog Mod, and BD’s Test Mod.

Each of them has been updated since, and new versions planned.

I’ll only keep mine at the state they were at the time, and let each of
    them carry on in thier personal ways.

I just liked each of them so much, i couldn’t choose which to play. so..
    Why not BOTH!! .. of course i may add a few tweaks and balances of my
    own.

cbx550f
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

I just liked each of them so much, i couldn’t choose which to play. so..
    Why not BOTH!!

Good call – that’s what it’s all about! 🙂

@thrax also wrote:

.. of course i may add a few tweaks and balances of my
    own.

And this is how it all starts…. sounds like we have another modder in the making! 😀

BOY
    Participant

LOL, I see a bit of, a reflection there…..

Spectrum
    Participant

WHERE IS SOME INFO BOUT KEEPPING MY UNIQUIE ID & PUTTING IT ON NEW PC??????????

DireWolf
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

WHERE IS SOME INFO BOUT KEEPPING MY UNIQUIE ID & PUTTING IT ON NEW PC??????????

not sure how your pc is setup, but………
    mine is here.
    C:Documents and SettingsAdministrator.scorched3d
    once there you will find a file called ids.xml.
    open up that file and you will see your unique ID, write this number down, that way if you ever have any problems and accidentally lose it, you will have it for further reference.
    now, after loading Scorched on to the other machine, you can either add this number manually or just copy your ids.xml file and replace the ids.xml file on your other computer.
    but…….. I REPEAT!!!!! write the number down FIRST!!!!!

administrator may be named different on your computer, I hope this helps 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.