This topic contains 122 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Spectrum
    Participant

@boy wrote:

did anyone else see that episode, it was one of the ver few episodes iv’e seen

http://www.tv.com/its-only-a-paper-world/episode/130267/summary.html

I never did care for that show, so no πŸ™„

DireWolf
    Participant

What????
    A Pinky and the Brain hater!!!!!!

*Carefully carves the letters S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M. on to a nearby funky bomb*

I dont think I saw that episode unfortunately πŸ˜•

But i was looking around the site of the link you posted, and found the ultimate of ultimate cartoon type classics…..
    The family dog, I almost fell out of my chair, but caught myself when I realized I couldnt buy it πŸ˜₯
    I even became a member in hope of getting it.

Dont like Pinky and the Brain (SNARF) what is this world coming to, no wonder Brain wants so desperately to rule it!

Spectrum
    Participant

*pick up a DH & aims it AT DW* Ypu really want to do this Dire ❓ ❓ ❓
    I don’t think u do πŸ’‘ πŸ™„ πŸ˜‰ 😈 πŸ˜› There are just some shows that i can’t stand, the Simpsons is another, & Freinds. There are several i COULD list but i choose NOT to for several reasons: 1. i could really offend some people by trash talking a show that the love, 2. i would then be on said persons list of must hit people in servers, 3. i could end up alienated by my comemnts, 4. some of the said people my never talk to me again ’cause of what i might say, & lastly 5. I just don’t have the time to list all the shows i don’t care for and trash talk them & get lots of folks upset at me for 1 reason or another. Finally blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. IS THIS A GOOD REASONS FOR U DIRE? ❓ πŸ’‘ πŸ˜‰

the above staments is not inteanded to offend, TO, PO, or in any way make any1 so mad to the point that they continually kill me in the servers. if this has done so in any way i appologise in advance πŸ˜€

Panther30
    Participant

Pinky, are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Sure brain, but, spectrum in a dress? It’ll be a bit drafty

No pinky, we can use spectrum’s hatred of shows to try and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

cbx550f
    Participant

For the record, I’ve seen the show – it’s rubbish.
    πŸ˜›

DireWolf
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

For the record, I’ve seen the show – it’s rubbish.
    πŸ˜›

No….. American Idol, now that is rubbish!!
    Two mice trying to rule the world! now thats just good TV there!!!! πŸ˜‰

BOY
    Participant

yes, two mice ruling the world, its the perfect plot, i wish i had seen more episodes!!!

FLASH POLL:
    worse rubbish,

DEAL OR NO DEAL,

or,

American Idol

❓ ❓

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@boy wrote:

FLASH POLL:
    worse rubbish,

DEAL OR NO DEAL,

or,

American Idol

❓ ❓

DON’T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE SACRED AMERICAN IDOL, THOU HEATHEN!

(over the top a bit?)

Spectrum
    Participant

I would say (even though i’ve never seen it) that i ‘deal or, no deal’ .
    Idol is by far better!!!

@panther30; me in a dress?????? how twisted is your mind there!?!?!?!??!?!

Spectrum
    Participant

Although i occasionaly like to read the techno-garble off the game on some of the threads, i still prefer SPAM!

SO WHY HAS THERE NOT BEEN ANY IN THE LAST FEW DAYS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you all didn’t go on vacation & not tell me did you 😯 ❓ ❗

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Speaking of which i won’t be around for the next day, or two (depends on the weather) so while i’m gone, could you guys please come up with somthing funny for me to read when i RETURN
    ❓ ❓ ❗ πŸ’‘ πŸ’‘ 😈 πŸ˜€ 😯 πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ ➑

jdog
    Participant

I’ve been feeling pretty dead lately, time change on when I had to be at work this week. Getting up at 4:15am is NOT good for you.

When I get home I try to work on my mod as I can’t think well enough to play scorch and I don’t feel like gettin my butt kicked!

When I can get ahold of another build of v40 I’m going to be testing the new scoring system and checking my out my castle level. min 4 players, max of 12.

Spectrum
    Participant

AGAIN! WHERE HAVE ALL THE SPAMMERS GONE ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❗ ❗ ❗ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜• Haven’t seen any real
    Spam for days now; Cb, Sondra where are u2 ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ starts crying because there is no spam to get a laughf out of, wish for a reply to this but doubts that it will happen any time soon
    FYI i’ll be gone from Wed, to Sun. OF THIS WEEK SO I HOPE TO GET SOME KILLING DONE B4 I LEAVE πŸ’‘

jdog
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

AGAIN! WHERE HAVE ALL THE SPAMMERS GONE

They been put out of bussiness.

Cb, Sondra where are u2 ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

CBX is gone for a while, while sondra…. I haven’t seen her post anything in a while myself.

Don’t eat green SPAM, watch out for blue SPAM.
    If you see Spam of this color run.. it may eat you.

Spectrum
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

Don’t eat green SPAM, watch out for blue SPAM.
    If you see Spam of this color run.. it may eat you.

indigo spam will eat you ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ I always thought it was this color of SPAM that would eat u ❗

comedown
    Participant

@spectrum wrote:

*pick up a DH & aims it AT DW* Ypu really want to do this Dire ❓ ❓ ❓
    I don’t think u do πŸ’‘ πŸ™„ πŸ˜‰ 😈 πŸ˜› There are just some shows that i can’t stand, the Simpsons is another, & Freinds. There are several i COULD list but i choose NOT to for several reasons: 1. i could really offend some people by trash talking a show that the love, 2. i would then be on said persons list of must hit people in servers, 3. i could end up alienated by my comemnts, 4. some of the said people my never talk to me again ’cause of what i might say, & lastly 5. I just don’t have the time to list all the shows i don’t care for and trash talk them & get lots of folks upset at me for 1 reason or another. Finally blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. IS THIS A GOOD REASONS FOR U DIRE? ❓ πŸ’‘ πŸ˜‰

the above staments is not inteanded to offend, TO, PO, or in any way make any1 so mad to the point that they continually kill me in the servers. if this has done so in any way i appologise in advance πŸ˜€

Your signature is more likely to offend than anything you might say (within reason) about someone’s favorite cartoon.

You’re allowed to have an opinion, Spec! 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.