This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Chopper
    Participant

begginers main, thrax play house theyre ALL freakin emT.

Wheres all the big talkers…..comon Sondra….gimme that beatin u keep threatening, hell even the bunny aint here..

aw crap Im goin to bed in 15 min

Raden
    Participant

I’ve meant to ask you for some time already Chops..what time zone are u in? and what time (yr local time or UTC/GMT) do you log on to play? I have been playing quite frequent lately, and I have yet to see u log in 😐 Hope to catch you online soon. I’ll try to get online same time as you.

As for myself, I usually get online either in the late afternoon, or at night from 9pm onwards. I usually move about the time zones of UTC+7 to UTC+9 depending on which city I am at atm. My homeground is at UTC+8. If I am at home, then I might be online in the mornings of my local time..maybe around 9am.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

been busy painting and with the holiday mate. 🙂

Armor

Chopper
    Participant

HI guys,
    Im in florida….which is eastern standard
    usualyy check in after i get home from business…..6pm to 8 pm.
    last night i went in and out and posted about 9 est i think.

just like now its 8:30 and theres a dude i dont know on blame canada.

anyway….isn’t est like -5 gmt?

weekends Im sometimes in and out after 2 on sat and like all day sundays. mimosas and scorch go well sunday mornings.

Im almost done moving business back to old location we moved from back in 2007…man I wish Id never moved.The $$,time and energy spent are a scary number.

Butwe’re back where we belong.

hangiung on main 2nite,maybe begginers for some target practice

Sondra
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

HI guys,
    Im in florida….which is eastern standard
    usualyy check in after i get home from business…..6pm to 8 pm.
    last night i went in and out and posted about 9 est i think.

just like now its 8:30 and theres a dude i dont know on blame canada.

anyway….isn’t est like -5 gmt?

weekends Im sometimes in and out after 2 on sat and like all day sundays. mimosas and scorch go well sunday mornings.

Im almost done moving business back to old location we moved from back in 2007…man I wish Id never moved.The $$,time and energy spent are a scary number.

Butwe’re back where we belong.

hangiung on main 2nite,maybe begginers for some target practice

Chop you know I love to blow you up into pieces. But at week days at 5gmt i’m at classes finishing them at 7pm gmt. and yes is +/- less 5 hours from ya.

besides that, i’m using a wireless connection that i don’t have full access control 😡 don’t ask hun. But Today I might reach ya at about 5pm gmt since I don’t have the last class

Chopper
    Participant

ok Sondra….wanta play today (sunday)…waitin on ya.. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.