This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  HumanBean 8 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Stil8
    Participant

Joker vs Pennywise: Battle of the Clowns

vs

Pennywise and Joker are two very different clowns, but in the same business: crime. Joker is smart and can cook up plans that make even Batman go looney trying to figure them out. Pennywise is also clever and can turn even the most fearless of warriors into scared little children…

Joker is not physically strong without his tricks, and often underestimates Batman. Pennywise can only affect and hurt people when they are afraid of or believe in him… But that didn’t stop him from sending the Losers’ arch-nemesis, Henry Bowers, to finish them off (even though he failed miserably)…

In my opinion Pennywise kicks ass due to the fact that he is also an entity half as powerful as God…

So who do you think is the better clown…

yusuf
    Participant

i think Stil^^8 is the best clown of them all, as he proves it by posting this topic.

Stil8
    Participant

@yusuf wrote:

i think Stil^^8 is the best clown of them all, as he proves it by posting this topic.

There should be a rule about posting when you are stoned…

HumanBean
    Participant

Where is George W. Bush as an option?

Max007Argentina
    Participant

😆 Human bean win i vote to George W. Bush

Stil8
    Participant

Added George Bush and Jack Thompson!

HumanBean
    Participant

@Stil^^8 wrote:

Added George Bush and Jack Thompson!

Lol – Bush was a horrible president but a great clown. I’m really going to miss him for that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.