This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Apollo Tangent 12 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

I “DE” – nominate Apollo Tangent

we dont get along and I fear he is’nt grown up enough yet
    to deny the urge to kick,slap,ban me just for the hell of it =|

I nominate poolee, or ebonite2, or willis, or Bobirov, or wowbagger
    or myself

I say Nooooooo to apollo with two thumbs down

R@p7oR
    Participant

maybe is better add some kind of vote sistem for bannings and kicking in that chase the guy should be make angry like the 3/4 of the currents player for be kicked.
    and make that 3 kicks=temp ban

Ebonite
    Participant

I’m thinking I’ll accept. If no one objects by New Year’s (approx. one week) I’ll talk to Gavin about it.

Willis
    Participant

maybe is better add some kind of vote sistem for bannings and kicking in that chase the guy should be make angry like the 3/4 of the currents player for be kicked

Power to the people is a double edged sword. Sallem witch trials anyone? *SHES A WITCH –lady dead within the hour–*

Seriously though – someone making for humor a “Kick Willis Press Yes-1 No-2”. .. and people were to vote yes when the person (or in this senerio I) had done nothing wrong. Thats just wrong. It’s not a feature to be joking with and I know people will.

With having an admin team, the power is set to a unique team, no-more no-less. What would be wise if not already emplanted Gavin… All Admin kick/ban actions should be recorded. With timestamp, and require a description via Admin upon reason for kick/ban to occure. As I’m sure I or someone said before, nobody can cross the line without getting caught. Not even admins. If someone is crossing the line, justice will be served. Even if justice means stripping power of admin, banning ex-admin, and un-banning other user(s).

R@p7oR
    Participant

yea,but the problem whit one admin makes if the admin have a bad day everybody pays it,maybe we should convinate ideas and make the admins activate the vote sistem and the rest decide for the kick or not

Reactorfighter
    Participant

I hate such people, who always swear and do nasty things in case of losing. I agree, this is PATHETIC. I found many of these on chats…these people has a large amount of inferiority complex, his mama doesn’t like him, or he has been defeated several times…other people have won, and he couldn’t, cuz he wuz a lamer…and this made him angry.
    I just laugh loudly on these pathetic little wimps. A little sexual harassment to him should put him back to “normal”…

Reactorfighter
    Participant

Just to fulfill my curiosity: What alternate world did Scott Joplin mentioned? And people commit what nasty things?

Man, this topic is great, I never laughed so much 😀

Miroslav
    Participant

I havent found many players , who deserve to be banned..
    so i dont think its necessarily to to start that whole initiative.
    if u think it is i would say R@p7or is right.. admins should activate the vote system 🙂 ulness ull find people who will ban players only if they have to:)

BOY
    Participant

i liked the idea of admins but also moderators. (which i would consider being if needed) moderators could be more in number than admins and could temporarily ban or kick from round or game, with $ penalty when relogging the same game (should be limited to one or two relogs.) I would be best if moderators could not kick each other, for obvious reasons, unless perhaps it were several moderators against another. A vote system is not a bad idea, which could be an option available for the moderator to initiate. similar to the way players vote to kick a lagging player in other games.

If i were Gavin i would not give Admin authority to anyone i did not have semi-personal relationship with, or personal information about.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

I “DE” – nominate Apollo Tangent

we dont get along and I fear he is’nt grown up enough yet
    to deny the urge to kick,slap,ban me just for the hell of it =|

I nominate poolee, or ebonite2, or willis, or Bobirov, or wowbagger
    or myself

I say Nooooooo to apollo with two thumbs down

LOL, Shockwave, I have grown up (about 30 years ago), I wouldn’t kick you. “Because” I know how to push your buttons. I haven’t met a more [self-promoting person] in online gaming than you. Which doesn’t mean you don’t have talent. I’ve commended you on your modeling skills.

But damn dude!!!!! You nominate yourself!!!!! LOL 😈 GO FIGURE!!!!

>wicked evil grin< Say hi to the bots for me…. mmmmmm k? BTW I don’t get mad at some of the silly things you say, I have a great sense of humor… Even when you think I’m mad, I’m laughing my butt off. 😆 Most respectfully, (is’nt) is not a word. I know you meant (isn’t) though and never use a comma before (or) (poolee, or ebonite2, or willis, or Bobirov, or wowbagger) it makes it too redundant. You can however, substitute “or” in place of the comma when you have two choices. ie: Wowbagger or myself. Fun with grammar. He we go. I nominate; poolee, ebonite2, willis, Bobirov, wowbagger
    or M.O.

Apollo Tangent.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.