This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  JiNx 11 years ago.

• Author

sleestak
    Participant

“Blacharz” on the beginner’s server, around 1:40 p.m. Pacific Time, December 29th. He was spamming/flooding everyone with repeat messages. He bragged that he had been banned twice and readmitted twice. He spams fast enough that it’s useless trying to tell other players how to mute him. Please check the log and not be so lenient with him in the future.

sleestak
    Participant

Oh, well, nevermind. I guess spamming is encouraged.

apache64d
    Participant

No its hell not.
    Thank for the info.
    Yeah, no surprise on blach’s spamming and anoying.
    He was baned and got a second chance once if I recall.
    We (the admins ) will consult this “case” and decide what to do.
    Again, thx to for the info.
    For now, u can mute him on “mute player” in the “talk ” .

apache.

apache64d
    Participant

So far till now, nothinng new from blacharz. He hasn’t been seen since the even in your game, sleestak.
    So we cant do anything till he returns.

barnabas
    Participant

Blacharz is back and flooding the chat because people mute him and he gets mad. When I see him in a game now I automatically mute him except for today to see if he’s still flooding the chat. He is. I wouldn’t ban him, I’d just perm mute him.

Thrax
    Participant

@barnabas wrote:

Blacharz is back and flooding the chat because people mute him and he gets mad. When I see him in a game now I automatically mute him except for today to see if he’s still flooding the chat. He is. I wouldn’t ban him, I’d just perm mute him.

If he’s the one who just swears and then floods the logs with lines of the a
    single letter t or something.. i’ve had him on mine and had to block him
    on all 3…

Shouldn’t Common Sence be More Common?

Blacharz Chief
    Participant

ohhhh… 1st thing – dont call me “blacharz” – it’s Blacharz or Blacharz (Chief) – as u want – but not blacharz – i don’t like this like “dude” πŸ˜€ 2nd thing – hm… what can i say? im spamming only when on serwer are my freinds – and i do it reeeeally rarely. i give promiss to admins that i will never again spam and (i think so) i didnt break this promiss πŸ™‚ so i dont know whats ur problem guys? when on serwer are more than 2 ppl im not talking alot (lol?) πŸ˜› hmm… kk stupid joke – but im not spamming πŸ˜€ btw – im trying to not play on noo… aaa – begginers serwer πŸ˜› hmmm sth more u want know? πŸ˜‰

PS
    u know what? I HATE THIS GAME! :P:P:P:P everyone – repeat after me – HATE THIS GAME! :))) and do it 10 time per day πŸ˜› and be cool for others… and… i dont know πŸ˜› do what u want πŸ˜› did i say that im not talking alot? hmm… if i said that – it must be truth :P:P:P btw(2nd) – mandy – big kiss for u :********

[edit] by Blacharz πŸ˜›
    i almost forgot – i love u guys too! ^^

[edit2] by Blacharz again πŸ˜›
    btw – ban for spamming? looooool? :D:D:D i think that 3/4 ppl on scorched like me and and dont understand ppl which want see others banned… dont u think that its some kinde of complexes? πŸ˜€ or maybe hate be inside this ppl? or just a jealousy about friends or sth like that? i dont know cous i havent problems like this one πŸ˜€ hmmm who said that im not talking a lot? 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

PS2
    barnaba – who is muting me??? πŸ˜€ im mad cous they are muting me? nice theory :D:D:D im not mad becouse of that – im mad becous… Just mad ^^ and maybe 2/1000 players are muting me πŸ™‚ and u know that – just ask who u want πŸ˜€ and thay will tell u this what i said πŸ˜›

and apache – u know me πŸ˜› (think so) and u know that im not spammer – i was banned for using bad words :P:P:P sometimes im using them still – but only with someone who i know – and not regarding to someone – just to myself, like “fc* i hate this game :P” – and very rarely πŸ™‚ hmmm i think thats all about me (tatoo :/) πŸ˜› ohhh and 1 more sugestion – im not talking a lot! :P:P:P

mandy
    Participant

what can i say ….. but ….. hyhy …. hyhy …. hyhy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

mandy

apache64d
    Participant

Please, do not use spam or bad words or flooding in the whole time, including when u r with friends. U know this kind of behavior is not allowed in the offcial servers.

The rules in the chat in the game are basicly the same as it was a regular chat room. U know the rules in a regular chat right?

apache.

Blacharz Chief
    Participant

hmm i never use chat rooms (or really rarely) πŸ˜› – but right – i know rules πŸ™‚ and i didnt spam and use bad words πŸ˜› hmmm… mandy – ur post is… hmm… very… hm… how to say it… hm… very… interesting? πŸ˜› 😈 or maybe very detailed? :P:P:P 😈 😈 😈 but i like those “hyhy” :D:D hyhy πŸ˜‰

Thrax
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

@barnabas wrote:

If he’s the one who just swears and then floods the logs with lines of the a
    single letter t or something.. i’ve had him on mine and had to block him
    on all 3…

correcting myself..
    No Blachard, this perticular spamming person was not you after all.

I’ve seen him log into a few other servers using the alias Fire.

So you’re off the hook, ..This time…

Blacharz Chief
    Participant

ohhh nooo… thank you thank you really thanks! i should be happy now yea? no comments…

BOY
    Participant

erveryone just shake hands and be done with it, go back to shooting nukes!

JiNx
    Participant

again lebowski try reading things properly

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.