This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DeVice 13 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

dracon23
    Participant

game version 36.2
    OS windows XP
    obtained in zip format

hey everone i have found a small error in the open source accessories.xml file in the data folder. there are some extra stuff that prevents the “baby roller” weapon that is in the game from being used.

i am just posting this so that it can get fixed all around by the creators of this wonderful game. if any one wants me to tell them how or send them the fixed file just reply to this and i’ll work it out.

dracon23

DeVice
    Participant

This is because the rollers are WIP. Probably will be ready in the next version.

In the mean time, i made them available on my server if you wanna have a training session using those. But i am not sure it will work for everybody…

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Hehe,

It was commented out because it was not finished (I was not happy with the way it worked). Thats the last time I leave in a placeholding comment in the XML 🙂

imported_gcamp
    Participant

That reminds me, trees are also in 36 but commented out. The more astute may find how to turn that on as well 🙂

Chomsky
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

That reminds me, trees are also in 36 but commented out. The more astute may find how to turn that on as well 🙂

src/landscape/LandscapeObjects.cpp, line 85

how interesting… might be worth a recompile.

DeVice
    Participant

grep rocks 🙂

Oh i understand why you delayed putting then in release, Gavin. They seem to suck up a lot of FPS…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.