This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

JiNx
    Participant

hi just downloaded v 40.1c playing on beginers and no infinite baby missiles but i can buy loads for nothing????

apache64d
    Participant

40.1c??

Redownload the 40.1b file from the website. There were noc complains on bbmls…

imported_gcamp
    Participant

We’ve actualy seen this before on v40. However I’ve just thought of something and I’ve fixed it in CVS and on the servers (although they need rebooted).

It happens if you leave a game in progress before the level loads.

jdog
    Participant

can I update my 40.1b to 40.1c just be connecting to one of the offical servers or do I have to update it again?

Deathstryker
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

can I update my 40.1b to 40.1c just be connecting to one of the offical servers or do I have to update it again?

If you want to fix the baby missile issue, you’ll have to actually get it from CVS since the fix to this issue was applied post 40.1c

And no you can’t get it from the server because the fix was applied to the executable and you can’t necessarily replace the executable while it’s in use. (Unless you implement some sort of file replacing method that takes effect when you exit the game). Same thing goes for 40.1b-40.1c.

You’ll just have to download 40.1c from sourceforge… Or if you want the post-40.1c-fixed executable, I might send it to you if you want.

X
    Participant

You might want to send it to me, also. Since SourceForge is having issues, to 😛

Deathstryker
    Participant

@x wrote:

You might want to send it to me, also. Since SourceForge is having issues, to 😛

You had to have at least installed one of the v40.1 patches for a new executable to work as the patch also contains new XML files and updated models.

X
    Participant

I have the 40.1b, but none of the C releases are downloading.

Deathstryker
    Participant

check your PM box, dude.

X
    Participant

Thanks much! You guys rock. I can now fulfill my excitingly new 3:30 AM ScorchFest. :p

jdog
    Participant

Got it. Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.