This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DireWolf 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

I am glad to see Apoc back but where is AWE? are you still waiting on Gavin for updates?

I guess I am asking….. Is AWE coming back? and if so when can we expect it to be ready?

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Hey Dire,

Awe is currently undergoing a massive overhaul. I spent most of the summer redoing weapon effects, timings, models, and damages. Some of them will be immediately apparent, others simply redone for optimization purposes. I am currently testing a new system for calling in airstrikes.

I have no estimated time of arrival at this point, as I am now experimenting with new weapons and tags for the V44BETA.

I hope to finish it up, and test it very soon.

If you would like to see what I am currently working on, you can always view the Awe development tracker link below. 🙂

Cheers,

Armor

DireWolf
    Participant

Good to know, I don’t want to see the tracker though, I would rather be AWE’d in the server and experience the changes there! and from what I have seen from you already….. I am sure it will be worth the wait. I like surprises!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.