This topic contains 218 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ArmorWraith 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

hachouma
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@hachouma wrote:

i dont get any, my PC freezes

Turn your central heating on

😆 😆

Anonymous

Spotted either a bug in configuration or a glitch in AW/PRO mod today

player missed move… says 2 more missed moves allowed…
    player misses a second move, still says 2 more missed moves allowed 🙂

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Dunno what thats about, I didnt touch the move settings?

Armor

hachouma
    Participant

hey, it would be apic if there was some weapon that make you pilot one of the small planes/helicopters with arrow keys and shoot from them

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@hachouma wrote:

hey, it would be apic if there was some weapon that make you pilot one of the small planes/helicopters with arrow keys and shoot from them

It would also be a completely different game, not just mod, but a different game entirely.
    I’d be amazed if the scorched engine would actually do it.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

i think i heard someone say something about a boid camera aggggges ago. i dont know if it was ever implemented.

imagine the possibilities of a weapon that you can control with the arrow keys.

armor, pro mod. first impressions. the ambient sounds are awesome. love the attention to detail. huge range of weapons. some of the landscapes are a bit rubbish. it’s hard to place why. maybe more variation in the landscape height would help. i expect you have already, but have a good go on apoc, actually playing against a couple of people. it’s really good. im sure there’s must still be some gold you can extract.

Thrax
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@hachouma wrote:

hey, it would be apic if there was some weapon that make you
    pilot one of the small planes/helicopters with arrow keys and shoot from them

It would also be a completely different game, not just mod, but a different game entirely.
    I’d be amazed if the scorched engine would actually do it.

Silly goose’s.. asking us to hand over our precious planes to players? We arm them
    and have the Environment attack you as it wish’s. Bwa-haha!

However, Boid Planes attacking at a players request could be added in a snap. You
    wouldn’t be able to direct thier flight, but you could signal them to drop a barrage
    or strafe the nearest target easily enough.

AW, you should know what i mean for this. Just replicate the random attacks you
    have, and make a buyable version with better accuracy. It’s similar to our air-strikes,
    but the planes are already flying.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

However, Boid Planes attacking at a players request could be added in a snap. You
    wouldn’t be able to direct thier flight, but you could signal them to drop a barrage
    or strafe the nearest target easily enough.

AW, you should know what i mean for this. Just replicate the random attacks you
    have, and make a buyable version with better accuracy. It’s similar to our air-strikes,
    but the planes are already flying.

That’s not even close to the same thing though!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

THose types of attacks are already in the making. Just wait guys. Im updating. Landscapes weapons ect. I havent released the Beta version yet. Paitence.

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

THose types of attacks are already in the making. Just wait guys. Im updating. Landscapes weapons ect. I havent released the Beta version yet. Paitence.

Armor

Okay, peeps have waited.

Now will you release?

I’m so funny!

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Just had a go with people.

That toxic strike is worse than hogs dude.

They’re cheap as hell and you can miss by a mile and still kill shielded players!

Completely ruined it and I certainly won’t bother again while such a weapon exists at such a rediculous price!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I have decided to possibly replace the V2 rocket with a sub launched tactical ballistic missile. Im wondering if I should keep both?

(I will see to the toxic sludge nut, It was a joke to begin with.. pink.. ahha. Will be green next release.)

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Not the sludge, the sludge is fine, I like it.

The Toxic strike (air) is what really annoyed me, was killed a couple of times by it and wondered what happened. I didn’t see where the shot landed as I was watching mine, but I saw the flight path and it wasn’t gonna get near me, but I died anyway.

Then I gave it a go myself. As I said, was a terrible shot, a good 80-100 power shot @ 60 degrees, but still killed my target.
    That sux for a mod that’s calling itself ‘pro’, in my opinion anyway, especially as it’s only 6k each and a tac nuke that’s less compensatory but costs 65k.

hachouma
    Participant

along with plane piloting, another awesome thing would be playing without turns, and guns have a reload time, not having turns would make using planes more reailistic(would suck if the lane shoots you when you are frozen) and more balanced for other players

EDIT: another idea is when you call an airstrike, its one of the circling planes that will attack, if it gets shot down, the weapon is greyed out, until you buy another plane on next round, of course this will not happen too often because the planes will fly pretty high and it will be hard to hit them,
    or maybe buy planes directly, instead of airstrike weapon, and you must also buy smoke grenades(or have infinite) and each plane you buy will have a limited amount of missiles/bombs/whatever

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Scorched already has the ability to play without turns, can’t remember off the top of my head the name of the mode, but yea, u can fire as quick as u can aim pretty much.

Not keen on it myself really.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 220 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.