This topic contains 218 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ArmorWraith 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@armageddon.ru wrote:

ArmorWraith!
    Your PRO-mod is rather nice!
    But here is My ideas,(remember you asked any) 😉

Can you create:
    1)Nuclear Mushroom + Alarm sound for the most expensive Nuclear Warhead and a flat ground in a huge distance around the centre of explosion?! And may be grey + yellow colour of radiation (but not just a green – its chemical) What do you think?
    2)Special weapon to force enemy’s tank not to move (engine destroyer),like a wide electrical magnetic field cartridge,for example.
    3)Plasmoid – not big (rather small) ball of plasma ,which similar to laser in use, but moreover can go through everything and destroy it (ground include).

Smth special,like a Plasma Cannon in SWARS,but very deadfull,very expensive toy. Then it touch smbdy’s tank – this tank will become red, more and more
    scorching, then explode smartly… After explosion – we have wide black spot there.

Thats enough,IMHO. 🙂
    And please, dont allow to change your PRO-mod considerably. I so dislike MERGE for many stupid things. Dont wanna see them here. Your PRO-style is modern and great! Too many weapons really can spoil your fantastic mod.
    Thank you,once more.

Hey Armageddon, I am currently redoing the AWE Plasmoid, look foreward to making it do what you described. Should be doable now. 😉

You might not be watching this anymore, but if you do, i’m working on it! 😀

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

What could this be!?

One of the many new explosion effects in awe!? I wonder what weapon does this!? 😆

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

AWE is completely disassembled at the moment for organizational and inspection purposes. I am updating the entire structure of the mod to facilitate easier updates, and eradicate unused files and clutter.

Means many nights of little sleep… haha

All the best,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Quick update.

I have completed 10,000 lines of code for weapons and events, with 27,000 lines left.

A large portion of the remaining lines will simply be copy and paste, but a significant portion will require me to rewrite or tweak.

For each weapon, it generally takes me around two hours to revamp/revise and add it to the file. (airstrikes can take days to fully realize their potential)

Awe has over 80 landscape files, all of which need to be updated, tweaked, and coded back into functionality.

Then begins the balancing phase, where I dedicate numerous hours to balance prices and test weapon strength.

I have a lot to do, so it will be quite a while yet. Thanks for your patience.

I promise a beautiful mod this time around

All the best,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

New AWE logo.

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

New Blackout A-10 Model for AWE.

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

This update is kind of an exciting one. Airplanes, helicopters, and gunships can now spawn randomly on maps.

Should be fun to incorporate into a new map.

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

New file organization structure for awe. It is time consuming at first, but will ultimately save me time updating and the like.

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Here we are, knew I had backups somewhere!

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

You should probably forget everything you think you know about awe maps. 😉

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Added two all new event maps today:

Tiki Atoll
    Air Superiority

Got tired of updating the weapons, so I switched tasks for a bit. 🙂

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Phalanx CIWS I just finished for the carrier in awe. It will actively seek targets on the new map air superiority.

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Finished touching up air_superiority and I am now starting a new lunar landscape.
    Should be fun.
    I fully intend to make projectile gravity around one third of the default gravity just for the duration of the map. Will be an interesting shift in the game-play.

Catch you on the flip side!

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Welcome to the Moon. Gravity is reduced here. 😛

Cheers,

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

As weird as this sounds, I have finally chosen a music theme for awe. It is a mix of electronic and western. I think it complements the theme just fine, seeing as the game revolves around a bunch of tanks dueling it out!

I will post the loop below, and you can tell me what you think!

All the best,

Armor

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 220 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.