This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

comedown
    Participant

In your opinion, what was Pastor of Muppets most likely sent down to Earth to achieve?

I’d take a guess that it maybe has something to do with warning the chosen people about force 5 winds. But I don’t know much about God, maybe that’s not one of the mysterious ways he works in.

If you had to speculate, what do you think POM’s holy mission must be?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Is that not the eternal question we all wonder about ourselves now and then.

Why am I here?

As for POM in particular, I’m not sure why he’s here, but he’s brought laughter into my life when he’s been about as well as death, the former I’m thankful for, the later, I will continue trying to circumvent.

Acid22
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

In your opinion, what was Pastor of Muppets most likely sent down to Earth to achieve?

More to the point, what are you here for?

I think he’s here to make more PoMs and thats it. Thats because I’m the most devout atheist around. If he wants to help victims of a disaster (for whatever reason) then that has to be good? Surely that can’t annoy you?
    I don’t see how he deserves the posts you are so eloquently writing. He’s been a friend on here to me and many others.

He is however a Septic. I’ve visited the Isle of Septic on many occasions and have found that everyone there is as mad as a bag of frogs….everyone of them…..no exceptions 😉 In fact…you may even be one yourself…?

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Is that not the eternal question we all wonder about ourselves now and then.

Why am I here?

Very good question Mr Nut, I have often wondered why you are here also 🙂

Cheers
    Acid

ps, ask me anything you like….what I don’t know I’ll make up =P~

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

nice choice of words, acid. a devout atheist.

im not religious. religious fanatics tend to irk me quite a bit, and id count many a pushy atheist among them.

it’s a different culture here in england, dont you think? non-atheists are the exception. the odd few god botherers we do run into, stand out like nuns at a nightclub. i suppose we dont have quite the same ‘them vs us’ mentality they do in the US.

i think we need to be mindful to avoid picking on people from other cultures where they have different religious views. it’s a slippery slope. this is quite the cross-culture community.

to each their own, i always say. we’re all the same.

ps:
    best wishes to pom and his family. i hope everything turns out ok.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

LOL+2 for Acid

Chopper
    Participant

Right now he’s helping alot of folks in need…..and you better hope,pray or wish what hit missouri…never comes down on yer azz.

I promise you….it ain’t pretty.

Mother Nature can be a bitch…and yer just a little wiener (or peanut) in her eyes.

comedown
    Participant

Please try to stay on topic, you filthy trolls. 😕

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

Please try to stay on topic…

bring back your “i walked through the wall/door and broke the world” signature, or whatever it said. i remember a pink laptops daddy tiger tearing up the letters with its teeth.

im sure i meant to comment.

(remind me what it said?)

Viking62
    Participant

Props to POM & Family for helping people in their time of need. I believe to give of yourself unselfishly is an admirable quality;No matter what label you find to describe the act.

& yeppirs….. @laptops Daddy wrote:

to each their own, i always say. we’re all the same.

ps:
    best wishes to pom and his family. i hope everything turns out ok.

Ditto from Da Vike 😉

Sondra
    Participant

errrmmm CD we are in an offtopic threat impossible to stay on topic

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Feel free to ask that question comedown and I have one for you.

Why does it matter so much to you?

I truly am interested.

Thanks to those that have posted positive replies about me and my family.

http://www.rebuildjoplin.org

Raden
    Participant

Doesn’t matter whether one subscribes to a religion or not, surely one can see what POM is doing is a great deed.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@raden wrote:

Doesn’t matter whether one subscribes to a religion or not, surely one can see what POM is doing is a great deed.

+1

comedown
    Participant

@pastor of muppets wrote:

I truly am interested.

Helping people is great. Trying to lead a group of people in protest under the belief that you have been sent there to do so by god is a sign of mental illness. If no one were to point that out, you wouldn’t know.

Saying something about it is helping, and is the right thing to do, as we’ve already established that helping people is great.

@laptops Daddy wrote:

@comedown wrote:

Please try to stay on topic…

bring back your “i walked through the wall/door and broke the world” signature, or whatever it said. i remember a pink laptops daddy tiger tearing up the letters with its teeth.

im sure i meant to comment.

(remind me what it said?)

It took me a minute to remember… “cracked the door’s frame when I opened the world around it”

Yeah, with your avatar eating the last few letters. That was years ago, I don’t think I’ll ever find that gif. #-o

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

@pastor of muppets wrote:

I truly am interested.

Helping people is great. Trying to lead a group of people in protest under the belief that you have been sent there to do so by god is a sign of mental illness. If no one were to point that out, you wouldn’t know.

Saying something about it is the right thing to do.

WoW, I don’t know you, but seems you’re an old bastage, however, you come across like a right and royal cock!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.