This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 12 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

I want everyone to insult me here.

I want this post to be uncensored and unlocked.

If you have a problem with me, voice it here.

I can’t wait to read pages and pages on the subject.

It will help me understand Human Respose as it pertains to various forms of verbal attack.

If you are shy about using words…
    1= F*ck
    2=bast*rd
    3=as*h*le
    4= eat poop.

Make your own number up if you need to. (kinda explain it though okay)?

It’s meant to have fun. So let your hearts open up and ridicule me.

Kind Regards, ( I hope moderators / Admins don’t censor what you really need / want to say ).

Apollo
    😉

BOY
    Participant

everything you post will from here be moved to game admin, as soon as i see it. If needing to be locked or deleted, i will do so. If no one replys to this topic by tomorrow, it will be deleted.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

You replied to it. Only to insititute your perverse control over the Forums.

Keep this message up and restore it to the General Forums.

It’s an open community until control freaks like you manipulate opinions.

You were the unsuspecting victim of an experiment.

You’ll be in denial of that though.

Put it back.

Apollo

jdog
    Participant

can we say, mid-life crisis?

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

I challenge you. OW! the fist comes down, >sigh<

lol

krat

cbx550f
    Participant

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

I would like to thank all of the participants who have shared their artistic talents with us all.

If you have recieved the follwing e-mail from me, it is important that you respond As soon as possible. (email):

I miss you, Apollo.

Willis
    Participant

I restored this topic to General. Unlocked.

Why? Amusement purposes, and becuase in the origional posts he kindly asks not to faulter with it.

Why? (to admins).. As said this semi amuses me, and (only referencing from origional post) his ranting topics typicly have a flare to us admins, this topic is.. different. If things exponentially grow out of control, I’m ready to undo my actions.

I only hope little is to be said, and I mean that quite litterly. But if anyone just must say something – please remember to keep it in the norms of acceptable word choice.

Deathstryker
    Participant

If you hate us so much and the game is so flawed then why are you still here? Why don’t you leave?

You want my uncensored opinion? I’ve got plenty I could feed to you but I wouldn’t be a good Admin if I did that now would I? But that’s what you are trying to prove isn’t it?

SPYRER
    Participant

AT I used to like and admire you, you were fair and helped out the noobs and your work on your own site was great, I even used some of your file (avitar and warp grid)

Then something happened, don’t know what and don’t really care

Perhaps you’re doing a term paper or report on abnormal psych or conditioned responce for a college or major university. Maybe your medication was adjusted or you suffered head trauma (JOKE)

What ever the case I do miss the old AT, the one I (and other’s) respected and who earned and deserved that respect.

And if you want people to get nasty maybe direct them to your forum, they have not removed the link to from here

sleestak
    Participant

I swear Scorched has more drama queens than any game I’ve played. Maybe you don’t have the means to lock out kiddies from the game, but you can easily lock down this forum and keep them/him out.

comedown
    Participant

No-one here hates you AT.

sleestak
    Participant

That’s exactly right. No one hates a child. Some people, though, get exhausted being a parent to their real children and then again when playing computer games.

BOY
    Participant

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

You replied to it. Only to insititute your perverse control over the Forums.

Keep this message up and restore it to the General Forums.

It’s an open community until control freaks like you manipulate opinions.

You were the unsuspecting victim of an experiment.

You’ll be in denial of that though.

Put it back.
    Apollo

per·verse ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-vûrs, pûrvûrs) adj.

Directed away from what is right or good; perverted.
    Obstinately persisting in an error or fault; wrongly self-willed or stubborn.

Marked by a disposition to oppose and contradict.
    Arising from such a disposition.
    Cranky; peevish.

ma·nip·u·late
    To influence or manage shrewdly or deviously: He manipulated public opinion in his favor.
    To tamper with or falsify for personal gain:

ex·per·i·ment (k-spr-mnt)
    n.

A test under controlled conditions that is made to demonstrate a known truth, to examine the validity of a hypothesis, or to determine the efficacy of something previously untried.
    The process of conducting such a test; experimentation.
    An innovative act or procedure.
    The result of experimentation.

de·ni·al n.
    Psychology. An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.

guy parker
    Participant

Hey, I don’t have a problem with AT, but that’s just because I remember back when he was more civil. Now, I’ve heard all kinds of things about how AT is doing vile deeds, insults, provocation, etc. why? i’ve got no clue, but so far he hasn’t personally attacked me or pissed me off in a game (yet), so I remain fairly neutral. Reading the forums here I am somewhat perplexed as to why AT got all confrontational and rude to some players, but eh, it’s not my business so i just go on about my life. I don’t expect the real answer to be forthcoming anytime soon if ever.

Panther30
    Participant

@guy parker wrote:

Hey, I don’t have a problem with AT, but that’s just because I remember back when he was more civil. Now, I’ve heard all kinds of things about how AT is doing vile deeds, insults, provocation, etc. why? i’ve got no clue, but so far he hasn’t personally attacked me or pissed me off in a game (yet), so I remain fairly neutral. Reading the forums here I am somewhat perplexed as to why AT got all confrontational and rude to some players, but eh, it’s not my business so i just go on about my life. I don’t expect the real answer to be forthcoming anytime soon if ever.

just give him time to get around to you, guy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Apollo is BAD!’ is closed to new replies.