This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Shotzo 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Bobirov
    Participant

The ApocHQ server is the official server for the Apocalypse Mod. It is currently running Scorched3D v40 and version 4.0 of the Apocalypse Mod which can be found at ApocHQ. The server has a bunch of new weapons, items, maps and powerups for you to play with. Stats are enabled on all ApocHQ servers as well.

ApocHQ Servers:
    ApocHQ FFA – apoc.game-host.org:23230
    ApocHQ Teams – apoc.game-host.org:23250

Hope to see you there,
    Rob

Bobirov
    Participant

Just figured I’d post a little info about the server’s recent extended outtage. My ISP has been performing “infrastructure upgrades” on their system, and I have been without an internet connection at the house for the past 11 days. I’ve called them numerous times but have yet to be given an ETA on when I will get my connection back. I’ve seen them all over town doing work on their lines, so I know they are definately doing some major work. I am supposed to be credited for the outtage, so I am not really worried about it aside from the fact that I have to live without an internet connection..

So, long story short, the server isn’t dead or anything, I just don’t have a connection to run it on currently. But have no fear, I assure you that as soon as the connection comes back up, the server will be back up as usual. I apologize for the extended outtage, and I hope to see you guys back on the server as soon as I can get it back online.

Sincerely,
    Rob Hand

TORA
    Participant

Im Happy to see that the ApocHQ server is back….i love it.
    In the last days I have tried to play but no players has entered in the server ….that is annoying me so after I have waited for many minutes i go out..
    I can suggest you to insert one or two bots so ppl can play waiting for others players?
    CYA 😉

Bobirov
    Participant

ApocHQ servers now running on v39 of Scorched and sporting the latest version of Apocalypse, version 3.0. Check it out.. 🙂

Bobirov
    Participant

New stats pages for v39 are now up and running at ApocHQ.

Bobirov
    Participant

Apoc League Night

At the suggestion of Blasterman and in an effort to increase activity on the Apoc servers a bit, I am going to declare Friday nights to be “Apoc League Night”. It starts whenever, but I would say around 6-7 PM Eastern time would probably be a good time to start. I should be around to play from around 7-8 pm EST until whenever. I know some of you guys out there wouldn’t mind playing a game of Apoc online, and I think if we make a night where we can agree to play a game or two, it will happen. I encourage anyone of any skill level that is interested in checking out Apocalypse online to come join us on Friday night, or any other time for that matter. I hope to see you there. 😀

I am also open for other suggestions on what to do with the servers to increase player activity. Should I add some bots full time just to give something to shoot at (I have been throwing one in there at random lately to get a game going). Should I add another server that has more money and no armslevel restrictions in early rounds? What would you guys like to see? Let me know.

BOY
    Participant

so far i have not commented on the version 39 Apoc mod. it seems great, one thing that is quite nice is the laser cannon, it makes lasers actually worth having 🙂 the new settings giving a handful of batts and parachutes is also great idea, those items are quite basic anyway and wont last long. if for no other reason it will make players wonder why they got them and what they do hehe, nice!

I like the idea for Apoc League night, seems like a great way to get the fans together. I should be able to make it on around the time you are on for fridays on most weeks. Every other week seems doable for me

as to increasing the player activity on APoc in general, the bot idea seems to be good. other ideas… hmmmm, not sure really.

DeVice
    Participant

Just a quickie to let you know, bobirov, that I’ve finally been able to join your apoc server.
    If this come from you changing the MTU or any other setting, thank you very much 🙂

Bobirov
    Participant

Lowered MTU and added a Server icon as I noticed that part of the server code had something to do with the icon so I thought I would try it. Glad to see something worked.. 🙂

Bobirov
    Participant

For tonight’s little league session, I was thinking I’d hop on the team server and try to get a team game going for a change. Anyone care to join me?

BOY
    Participant

I would have loved to be there, but my whole weekend was already accounted for. 😡

Bobirov
    Participant

ApocHQ servers are now running Scorched 3D v40 and Apoc v4.0. Let us all rejoice! 🙂

Bobirov
    Participant

Due to hardware issues. The ApocHQ servers will be down for an undetermined amount of time until I can address the problem. I apologize for the down time.

I’ll try to get it back up as soon as possible. Even if I have to move the server over to a temporary machine for the time being.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Sorry to hear that, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

Deathstryker
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear about your probs, Bob. Hope you get things settled soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.