Oops. I discovered that I had somehow left the team masks I made a while back out of the cvs build of apoc. Discovered it late last night and I quickly ran through and added them. I didn’t test them after I added em so I guess I made a typo and didn’t notice, sorry about that. I’ll fix it when I get in tonight. 😳
Fixed the problem with the missing ends of the tags. But I don’t see any references to “start-halt-angle1.bmp”. The file is actually “start-half-angle1.bmp” and it does exist. It could just be a case of the repository not having completely replicated when you did your update. Try again and let me know if you still have problems.