This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

mephisto69
    Participant

Any idea when the apoc mod will be updated to version 41.3? I love that mod, but it seems it is only running on version 41.1 right now.

Bobirov
    Participant

Servers finally updated, enjoy.

Rommel
    Participant

ROB !!!

Welcome back stranger.@bobirov wrote:

Servers finally updated, enjoy.

It’s good to see you posting again. Now if Laptops Daddy would post something, perhaps I can get some sleep tonight. 😉

Rommel

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@rommel wrote:

…Now if Laptops Daddy would post something, perhaps I can get some sleep tonight.

laptops daddy isnt here right now. sleeping probably.

lljustice2002
    Participant

Hello…

The apoc server is having issues with lagging,getting kicked,getting into game and other problems. I left a message in apoc forums but questions dont seem to get ansewered there. Anyone have the means of contacting robert hand(bobirov)?

Thanks …BE

Rommel
    Participant

Hmmmm, I think you just did.@lljustice2002 wrote:

Hello…

The apoc server is having issues with lagging,getting kicked,getting into game and other problems. I left a message in apoc forums but questions dont seem to get ansewered there. Anyone have the means of contacting robert hand(bobirov)?

Thanks …BE

Before you get upset with Rob, he pretty much runs the Apoc server unassisted and dosen’t share the donations sent to Gavin. He’s usually very prompt to address any server problems and hopefully it’s already being addressed. If you’d like, you can send a PM to him here (Bobirov) or perhaps making a post here in the thread dealing with the network issues would be a good idea. I’ve been having trouble getting kicked off of my server running a LAN game using the latest release but had no trouble previsously. What did the new release address? Network issues I think. 😯 Perhaps, Rob is having the same trouble and is too busy trying to figure out what the heck happened to write back right now.

Fix this break that. Teak something to help a few and kill the rest. 😉 It happens.

Hang in there, and try to remember that no one is doing this as a job. It’s doubtful that anyone, has received enough in donations to cover the cost of their hardware or bandwidth, much less their time. I tend to forget that sometimes. 😳

Rommel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.