This topic contains 43 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DireWolf 5 years, 5 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #65311

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    That would make it 2am on a Monday morning for me, so no, not good for me at all.
    if it was Sunday morning, I might be able to do it.

    Lets wait for a few others to chime in before setting another time to get a better idea of an acceptable time frame, I am really groggy right now off of 2 hours of sleep cooking for my daughters bridal shower all night, Pipe under the sink cracked so there are piles of dishes everywhere and since I fell asleep without putting the dogs out land mines are now strewn all over also making my task even harder, should be an interesting day #-o

    #65312

    Anonymous

    the 24th here is a Holiday, technically the following Monday will be time off in lieu of holiday.

    While it sounds great, likely will be busy times with family and things… so I can’t say for sure that I would show 🙁

    My time frame usually would be something around 9pm EST -2am EST but who knows 🙂

    #65313

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @| Hayt | wrote:

    the 24th here is a Holiday, technically the following Monday will be time off in lieu of holiday.

    While it sounds great, likely will be busy times with family and things… so I can’t say for sure that I would show 🙁

    My time frame usually would be something around 9pm EST -2am EST but who knows 🙂

    Lemme know as the date gets closer, if you will be able to make it, I am afraid if I change the date someone else will be left out, I am trying my best to make it so everyone can be here, but will probably fail, I am trying though.

    I was curious if others were open to the idea of maybe trying to have a monthly tournament, like either the first or last Sunday of every month, so if someone cannot make it to one they might be able to hit the next one, but that would only be if other players are interested, so if other people are interested in this idea or think it is a bad idea, make your thoughts known, I know I am not the only one who misses a full server, this might be only a temporary answer untill we get more players playing.

    If you like the idea of a monthly tournament leave a post saying so.

    #65314

    ArmorWraith
    Participant

    Not going to be able to make it, family and financial issues.

    Armor

    #65315

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @armorwraith wrote:

    Not going to be able to make it, family and financial issues.

    Armor

    Sorry man, hope things get better for you.

    #65318

    Shackattack
    Participant

    Can we turn off dirt…. I’ve found that I relay don’t like when people over use it. I feel like a gofer
    and playing Dig Dug. 😕

    #65319

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @shackattack wrote:

    Can we turn off dirt…. I’ve found that I relay don’t like when people over use it. I feel like a gofer
    and playing Dig Dug. 😕

    Seems it’ll be MCB, which is the ‘mod’ that’s proved most popular for tourneys in my experience. especially if a server isn’t being especially configured for it.

    #65316

    DireWolf
    Participant

    How about 11 or 12 am pacific time? any better ??

    #65317

    Shackattack
    Participant

    that sounds good to me thats 10pm ish for me ill be up still …. the only problem is I usually have to pick my wife up from work around that time…. maybe i ‘ll have her drive herself .

    #65320

    DireWolf
    Participant

    This tournament is being put on hold, due to the site outage and lack of feedback on the time set, thank you for the interest, if anyone is still interested and would like to help nail a date and time down, let me know.

    #65321

    Shackattack
    Participant

    NOOOOOO! I was so ready for a big shin dig.

    #65322

    Andrey_S
    Participant

    Damn… 👿 I was waiting for it for so long…

    Maybe a lack of feedback means that everyone (almost) are agree with it?

    #65323

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @andrey_s wrote:

    Damn… 👿 I was waiting for it for so long…

    Maybe a lack of feedback means that everyone (almost) are agree with it?

    We can still do this, and you may be right, it just seemed after the site being down for so many days I thought it might be better to wait.

    I will set the date for July 1rst 11 or 12 am Pacific time, I will only change the time if you really want to join but cant make it then, so if you are still up 4 it I will see you next Sunday.

    #65324

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @direwolf wrote:

    @andrey_s wrote:

    Damn… 👿 I was waiting for it for so long…

    Maybe a lack of feedback means that everyone (almost) are agree with it?

    We can still do this, and you may be right, it just seemed after the site being down for so many days I thought it might be better to wait.

    I will set the date for July 1rst 11 or 12 am Pacific time, I will only change the time if you really want to join but cant make it then, so if you are still up 4 it I will see you next Sunday.

    Just checking if anyone is still interested?

    #65325

    DireWolf
    Participant

    I win! 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

The forum ‘tournaments’ is closed to new topics and replies.