This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  fab4 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

I bet you guys are tired of hearing of these posts, but there seems to be a new clone out now. It’s called “Turret Wars” (how original). It’s for both Mac OS and Windows. It costs $19.95 for the full version but there’s a demo available. Kind’ve makes you wonder with all these clones charging money what the monetary value of Scorched 3D is.

To be completely honest, this game looks like a stripped-down version of Scorched 3D. lol.

Turret Wars Site

Willis
    Participant

No, not tired. It provides excellent comic relief. I’m still downloading the demo on this one but from the screen shots I can see where you have this “stripped version of s3d” theory.

I’ll tell ya what – I play WoW a lot recently .. and that game is $15 a month.

If I had to pay for Scorched.. let’s just say $5.00 a month over the past, what 4 years? that would be around $240. *I’d still be a hardcore player if I was paying*

.. $240…I’d do it.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Have you met Rob in WoW yet, Willis?

fab4
    Participant

I tried Turret Wars – it took 3 tries to beat the demo level. Looks OK, but it’s missing network play, different weapons and massive explosions.

Scorched3D is much better – it has all the features I mentioned above and it’s free!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.