This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  JiNx 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Willis
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

Ban Neo (AKA A_Random_Grunt)

Ohhh yeh .. CBX know’s about HIM.

That is, assuming, he read that PM I sent 3 weeks ago 😆 …

Neo needs to go.

BOY
    Participant

@jinx wrote:

thats because respect is urned when someone nurtures you and helps you

is that to say that respect is dead? or… is respect gained from death?

or is it the killing….

any way you slice it that is a deep statement.

oh, and if scavenger mod was not so damn fun all the time the idiots would not shot up there, i vote we cancel the mod, its too addicting. These kids cannot handle it. We at least need some sort of controls on this. at the very least a new agency to manage the “crack-heads” that the game is making. we should give them each a very small dose of scavenger mod once each day. It should deffinitely remain legal, dont get me wrong. We just need to go about this in such a way that the public is not in any overt danger from the excess of playing scavenger mod.

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@boy wrote:

oh, and if scavenger mod was not so damn fun all the time the idiots would not shot up there, i vote we cancel the mod, its too addicting. These kids cannot handle it. We at least need some sort of controls on this. at the very least a new agency to manage the “crack-heads” that the game is making. we should give them each a very small dose of scavenger mod once each day. It should deffinitely remain legal, dont get me wrong. We just need to go about this in such a way that the public is not in any overt danger from the excess of playing scavenger mod.

Scavenger > crack

Bobirov
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

Scavenger > crack

Now there’s an inequality I think we can all get behind. 🙂

mandy
    Participant

@boy wrote:

@jinx wrote:

thats because respect is urned when someone nurtures you and helps you

is that to say that respect is dead? or… is respect gained from death?

or is it the killing….

any way you slice it that is a deep statement.

I vote for BANNING BOY IMMEDIATELY!!!! 😆 😆 😆

JiNx
    Participant

agrees anyone that doent like this mod should be more than banned they should be named and shamed ,pu in the stocks and tomatoes chucked at them

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.