This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 6 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@picci wrote:

@ligh wrote:

Experience pwns aimbots: The true pro’s know how to miss and kill anyway!

Gotta quote you on that…
    with a little use of fuel and intelligence, the aimbots go boom! 😛

What about the rest of us?

anyway, im bored of this topic!

doom
    Participant

if, you can’t aim, what else do you do? I’d cheat if I knew how. all of the aiming utilities are gone, and tracers can waste a turn, so I think It would be best to create a ‘ghost’ smoke tracer that shows the trajectory of your shot (excluding wind) and by smoke tracer I mean an arc thingy.

apache64d
    Participant

go ahead and try and cheat..u know what happens to cheater here.

xox
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

go ahead and try and cheat..u know what happens to cheater here.

You mean, innocents get banned, while obvious cheaters are allowed to play hmm?

apache64d
    Participant

eh ironic and funny that YOU, of all ppl, is the one that replied.

Deathbal
    Participant

@doom wrote:

if, you can’t aim, what else do you do? I’d cheat if I knew how. all of the aiming utilities are gone, and tracers can waste a turn, so I think It would be best to create a ‘ghost’ smoke tracer that shows the trajectory of your shot (excluding wind) and by smoke tracer I mean an arc thingy.

That is like saying, if you can’t get a good job, become a thief.

There is no such thing as “if you can’t aim”. Like anything else, you get better at the things you practice or work at the hardest. The alternative is to accept complete failure and make up for it by cheating and stealing.

The differences between someone who is successful and someone who is a thief and a cheat are not innate. The difference lies within each person’s willingness to put forth an effort. There are no ifs and buts, there are only results. It’s up to the individual as to what those results will be. They are not predetermined.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

sounds like a plan

i’m with deathbal. stand and deliver

Picci
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

@doom wrote:

That is like saying, if you can’t get a good job, become a thief.

There is no such thing as “if you can’t aim”. Like anything else, you get better at the things you practice or work at the hardest. The alternative is to accept complete failure and make up for it by cheating and stealing.

The differences between someone who is successful and someone who is a thief and a cheat are not innate. The difference lies within each person’s willingness to put forth an effort. There are no ifs and buts, there are only results. It’s up to the individual as to what those results will be. They are not predetermined.

😆 😀

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Man of SO many words eh Pic?

Gunner386
    Participant

Can you ban people that use cheats ❓

Mcb Lover
    Participant

oh come oooon….not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irishbandit
    Participant

@gunner386 wrote:

Can you ban people that use cheats ❓

Yes. If you have a complaint you can PM one of the admins or post to this thread they will look into it.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

lol…what complain may have newbie?:) I think Mokole killed him few times by 3rd shot:)

Chopper
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

………. stand and deliver

Hey LtD….that’s my line…..lol. Why I don’t resign. Fugure if you play and you’re knocked down with no batts…..thats what you do. 😉

Mcb Lover
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

@laptops Daddy wrote:

………. stand and deliver

Hey LtD….that’s my line…..lol. Why I don’t resign. Fugure if you play and you’re knocked down with no batts…..thats what you do. 😉

better resign then RQ isnt it Chopper?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.