This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 9 years, 7 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #6403

    Mcb Lover
    Participant

    useless bla bla….

    #50690

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    And its a score for Legion.

    Well done man!

    #50691

    Thrax
    Participant

    @Mcb Lover wrote:

    He was killed by nearest player ( not me ), and what we got:( No one
    even told him nothing.

    Its enough for me..i stops play on main and begginers untill he will get
    banned. I hope my friends will do same, if not – ok, its just mine choice.

    PS. hello Thrax:) edited: feel free to ban me if i let myself to offend
    a lot of people as he did.

    Hmm.. apparently the lesson he learned in my servers his first year
    has worn off.

    No, Vitos.. I don’t BAN first.
    At the beginning, I had Legion Perm-Muted for more than a month
    after several such outbursts. For some, it allows them to still play
    while getting the message that such behavior is un-wanted.

    I’ve only needed to BAN very few players for language. It was when
    they insisted on bypassing the mute by rapidly changing thier name
    to continue the insulting conversation.. Most either repent soon, or
    leave forever after swearing profusely at the admin as muted log
    entries.

    #50692

    Rommel
    Participant

    Welcome back PeanutsRevenge. I was beginning to become concerned.@peanutsrevenge wrote:

    And its a score for Legion.

    Well done man!

    Back on topic: It has taken me a long time to get this close to you Vitos and now you want to leave !!! The scent of your fear is in my nostrils and I am closing on you fast. Don’t run, fight !!!

    The mute feature is easier to use than whisper so don’t use what someone says as an excuse to leave. I’ve been trying to get a nice video of you doing an RQ after I’ve killed you, so be a good sport and stick around long enough for me to catch you being a bad sport, hmmm?

    (I know, I’ll make a poll begging Vitos to stay. A poll that popular should pay nicely, very nicely indeed. Hello John, yeah it’s me … )

    Lighten up and have fun, all of you. I’ll be your huckleberry. 😉

    Rommel

    #50693

    Mcb Lover
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    And its a score for Legion.

    Well done man!

    In past USSR we have great words about it Nut-boy.
    ” Tell me who your friend and ill tell you who you.”

    #50694

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    that’s called an aphorism. very nice.

    vitos, you’re being foreign. peanuts was being sarcastic. (i think)

    i don’t think it’s fair to highlight specific pieces of scorched chat taken out of context.

    anyway, i didn’t see the unedited post, but if you’re looking for character witnesses, legion is cool by me. (don’t tell him i said so)

    ps:
    : ) tell me who me. i dare u.

    #50695

    JiNx
    Participant

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    i don’t think it’s fair to highlight specific pieces of scorched chat taken out of context.

    even if its taken out of context this launguage is bang out of order personaly and offensive

    so if you had kids and they were watching you play, you would be ok with that flashing up on the screen

    eerrr i think not

    #50696

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @jinx wrote:

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    i don’t think it’s fair to highlight specific pieces of scorched chat taken out of context.

    even if its taken out of context this launguage is bang out of order personaly and offensive

    so if you had kids and they were watching you play, you would be ok with that flashing up on the screen

    eerrr i think not

    I am not a kid and I am not ok with it flashing up on my screen.

    #50697

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    @irishbandit wrote:

    @jinx wrote:

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    …taken out of context.

    @jinx wrote:

    even if its taken out of context this launguage is bang out of order personaly and offensive…

    @irishbandit wrote:

    I am not a kid and I am not ok with it flashing up on my screen.

    Laptops Daady writes:

    i think present company is included in ‘context’

    if u don’t like the language people are using, ask them to quit it. that’s what separates the adult players.

    #50698

    Rommel
    Participant

    This thread has been viewed more than 200 times and once again, more people have been exposed to the “offensive” language due to the post than to the game.@Mcb Lover wrote:


    PS. hello Thrax:) edited: feel free to ban me if i let myself to offend a lot of people as he did.

    Think about it,

    Rommel

    #50699

    Irishbandit
    Participant

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    if u don’t like the language people are using, ask them to quit it. that’s what separates the adult players.

    Agreed and if that does not work you can mute them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.