This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

I am starting a new thread so the Admins can use it to post guidelines regarding their duty to the community.

There should be a set of guidelines established and stated here in the Forum so that the community can refer back to it as far as; (Standards).

So, I’m going to submit a few right now. The Admins can add more or even delete these 2 “as needed”.

#1. You should use the private message feature on the (forum) to collaborate your decisions on penalties. (This may cause a delay in enforcement, but on the positive side, when the action is enforced, you can feel confident that you have done the right thing).

#2 Use log file feature for documentation. (You can enable it by placing a tick in the box on the game play settings Main tab where it says Client Logging). To review the logs you can browse to the log subfolder where you have installed Scorched3D)

Kind regards to all the new Admins, please use this thread to build a standard that will keep our community strong.

Apollo

Willis
    Participant

(IDEA)Willis Revision of Apollo’s #2:

#2 Use log file feature for documentation. (You can enable it by placing a tick in the box on the game play settings Main tab where it says Client Logging). To review the logs you can browse to the log subfolder where you have installed Scorched3D). Upon the use of admin force against another individual, admin must report actions in this private board. Idealisticly as a new topic. Admin must include log – untampered with (do not remove irrelevent items) – including but not limited to start at, the offenders actions. And including but not limited to ending at, the admins actions.

#3 Admin Actions are not for fun. It may be tempting, and it may be just for laughs, but do not play with your admin features. Admin talk and Admin message are slight exceptions to this ruling, becuase they do not preform actions against another individual. But all others do act against an individual and without justification, you have no right to use them. Even if that user says “its ok”. Use proper judgement when using talk and message, as noted their “slight” exceptions, that means they still apply to the ruling.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Did I not qualify to be an Admin? Three people enough? Just wondering that’s all

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

Did I not qualify to be an Admin? Three people enough? Just wondering that’s all

Didn’t know you wanted to be one, did I miss it?

Ebonite
    Participant

‘Fraid so, Gavin. 😛

Deathstryker
    Participant

Yeah man, you even said on the other forum section something like: “Nobody was willing to do this before and now 4 of you want to” or something similar to that so I thought you knew. But thanks for making me an admin now. I just got my internet back so that’s why I didn’t reply over the weekend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.