This topic contains 96 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 9 years, 8 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #50899

    Deathbal
    Participant

    Ok enough with the Legion bashing. His last comment was in response to something that should have never been posted. You can’t tell me that there is a single person in here that would not respond to being called a little girl and to please “get rid”. This is becoming a trend on this forum. Attack, counter attack. If you don’t want to see someone’s anger, I suggest you do not belittle them.

    #50900

    bazzz
    Participant

    If i would be called a little girl by anyone i wouldnt even take it serious, especially by PR. Hes just trying to get a reaction like that in almost every post i remember from him, enough reason to laugh and move on.
    I try not to judge people on their behaviour on the internet, there`s no use for that we are usually anonymous anyway.
    I dont really mind how people behave too much, but for me personally i feel most confortable with those that know how to think in a rational matter and dont take themselves too seriously-anyone could be wrong.

    so-make love not war ,man

    Wouldnt that make a great mod-a big peace sign map where you shoot rainbows and when you hit you get love points. 🙄

    #50901

    BigBear
    Participant

    @thrax & Rommel wrote:

    *loads of stuff that will bloat too much if I quote it all*

    1. It IS naive to think that haxx are 100% stoppable or will simply “go away”.
    2. Aimbot use is not really a big problem (currently imo that is) since most players lack the skills and/or motivation to construct one. The problem with the particular one often referred to as “the hack” (oooOOO sounds so omnious) was that is was publically published, thus making it available to a much larger crowd that otherwise would not have had the means to cheat.
    3. In addition to measures taken by the developers, the admins do what we can to spot and deal with cheaters. Because of lack of commitment/interest/attendance/whatever by a too large portion of the admin crew makes it is a slow and cumbersome process. On the plus side the focus of the process used is on being as fair as possible to the players. I think I dare to say that it’s much more fair than our mandate dictates (suspicion is enough as it were).

    As for the PR/Legion “situation” I have two comments.
    1. Peanut that was a bit harsh. Nothing Legion has done is even close to grounds for a ban. No need for that kind of talk.
    2. Legion, do you really have to swallow every flamebait you see hook, line and sinker? That is not really learning the lesson you know.

    —Edited for spelling errors—

    #50902

    Legion
    Participant

    Give me a damn break,who gets warned ?? Me not Peanut d**k
    sure let’s just have more totally unprovoked attacks on me and I get a warning for responding to that brown nose’s out of the blue post(and did he say anything even remotely relevant to the topic at hand? )
    Gee , forgive me if I take personal attacks very personal and feel the need to
    reply with some facts of my own regarding his teeth.
    Maybe up till PD’s post I was very rational and the need for your mute is unwarranted and old seeing as I can’t even respond to MCB ? in game .

    #50903

    BigBear
    Participant

    @legion wrote:

    Give me a damn break,who gets warned ?? Me not Peanut d**k
    sure let’s just have more totally unprovoked attacks on me and I get a warning for responding to that brown nose’s out of the blue post(and did he say anything even remotely relevant to the topic at hand? )
    Gee , forgive me if I take personal attacks very personal and feel the need to
    reply with some facts of my own regarding his teeth.
    Maybe up till PD’s post I was very rational and the need for your mute is unwarranted and old seeing as I can’t even respond to MCB ? in game .

    How about when you throw a fit calling ppl cheaters and yell some random insults for no aparent reason? Everyone should consider your feelings but you have no such obligations? Contrary to what you seem to believe you brought this mess on yourself and the sooner you realize that fact and change your ways the better off you will be. Fail to do so and the price will be yours to pay.

    #50904

    Stil8
    Participant

    @apache64d wrote:

    Alright, that is enough guys.
    This topic is going worse and worse.
    I don’t wanna lock it because till 2 posts ago is was good debate.
    Thanks, PR, for heating Legion up again. Admins are doing what needed.
    Legion: I thought u lern a thing or 2 about how to behave here.
    I think u deserve a warn after all those times.

    I agree with Apache, this was a good debate, but it is slowly turning into a “Flame War”. and I also agree with Legion, Peanut, If you said something like that to my face, you would be having nightmares for the rest of your life, about what I would have done in response to that.

    And I agree with BigBear too, and you can start that, Legion, by letting this debate be. The admins are not going to ban anyone, just because you said they cheated and “turned a bee sting into a gunshot wound” (If you know what I mean).

    This started with a good debate about a guy/girl/thing cheating, but the direction it is going, it could end in a ban, on someone who doesn’t deserve it.

    #50905

    apache64d
    Participant

    @bigbear wrote:

    Everyone should consider your feelings but you have no such obligations? Contrary to what you seem to believe you brought this mess on yourself and the sooner you realize that fact and change your ways the better off you will be. Fail to do so and the price will be yours to pay.

    I think that sums it all.

    #50906

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    The reason I said what I said is that, accusations of cheating should be PM’d to an admin, whichever you have the most faith and trust in, not CONSTANTLY starting new threads throwing accusations around about people cheating.

    Legion has been repeatadly told not to publicly accuse people of cheating on the forums. Its not JUST Legion that has been told, there was at least one thread started about it and many posts in threads where accusations have been made.

    I have PM’d an admin before about someone I believe to have been cheating, no evidence was found, so I left it at that. I was wrong, which is nice to know.
    It means that player was playing fairly (or in a way where evidence is hard to come by).
    Constantly starting threads accusing people of cheating is just annoying and goes against what the forum authority have stated.
    Therefore I stand by what I said and hope that at least a warning will be issued regarding such behaviour.

    Additional:
    Legion, you are saying that everyone keeps starting on you, that the admins have issues with you, but, look at this thread, you are accusing the admins of being useless and god knows what else.
    You have tried to start trouble AT the admins, but someone says something against you and thats such a horrible thing?
    If your gonna start a fire, expect to get burn’t, at least that way, if you dont get burnt, its a posaitive.

    #50907

    Stil8
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    Additional:
    Legion, you are saying that everyone keeps starting on you, that the admins have issues with you, but, look at this thread, you are accusing the admins of being useless and god knows what else.
    You have tried to start trouble AT the admins, but someone says something against you and thats such a horrible thing?
    If your gonna start a fire, expect to get burn’t, at least that way, if you dont get burnt, its a posaitive.

    Now you are speaking sense, and I agree with that statement, but your previous post was offensive.

    #50908

    Deathbal
    Participant

    @Stil^^8 wrote:

    Now you are speaking sense, and I agree with that statement, but your previous post was offensive.

    You are offensive. So is that goofy fire elemental. 😆

    #50909

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    @deathbal wrote:

    @Stil^^8 wrote:

    …was offensive.

    Your are offensive. So is that goofy fire elemental.

    youre all offensive.

    and now youre gonna get bigbear all over us for digressing in the complaints section.

    **[digresses on peanuts]

    #50910

    Legion
    Participant

    I’m done with all this
    I still wonder why somebody can’t add something to the server to check the basic files that are used and to make sure they are not altered.
    That is what my Unreal Tournament game does when I join a server and if they don’t match it will not allow you to join. Obviously the individual player settings are going to be different,but the rest should be identical to everybody else’s game files–right ??
    That’s all on this (including the flaming) you will get from me PERIOD.
    and leave the mute on for all I give a s&*t just expect FFA whenever I am on main –no exceptions you want to play MCB then go to that server.

    #50911

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    I would imagine the reason that cannot be done Legion is that Linux has to compile the source, which will be slightly different here and there.
    Also, its open source, your talking about making it closed source effectively.

    I really cant see that happening, nor would I like to see it happen.

    #50912

    BigBear
    Participant

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    youre all offensive.

    and now youre gonna get bigbear all over us for digressing in the complaints section.

    **[digresses on peanuts]

    As some of the recent posts by my colleagues have clearly shown that I stand alone in such an endeavour, feel free to digress all you want (well there is some sort of limit I suppose but hell if I know what it is). 😉 😛

    Peanut is right Legion, what you propose is not possible for an open source game. As for the mute you will be unmuted when the two weeks it was set to has passed.

    #50913

    JiNx
    Participant

    just to prove it can be done 🙂

    and this is on thraxs blame canada mod thats rocks btw

    and the bots are a lot harder than in beginers or main

    24 total kills

    2 bots

    12 rounds

    = maximum kills

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.