This topic contains 96 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 9 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Legion
    Participant

I JUST GOT MUTED FOR NOTHING BY A LONGHOLE ADMIN FOR WHAT ???
    BECAUSE YOU SAW ME DO WHAT ??
    WHISPER TO ANOTHER PLAYER THAT JUST GOT KILLED IN F3 WIND ON FIRST TRY”welcome to the bot convention”
    THIS IS A CROCK OF SH*T
    How about last night when I logged onto beginners and somebody named Scar had 36 kills and 10 round wins with just one Admin there it should have raised a HUGE flag because if this player was so good and could play that well –why the Hell does he need to use a completely new nick and player number??? If I could play like that I would never change my nick,and sure as Hell wouldn’t get a brand new player number so my stats start fresh.
    there is only one reason to do that–because you are not a legitimate and honest player,and need to hide your true identity.
    But admin doesn’t care if the ones caught and banned can come in under a brand new nick and stats and use a bot for a few games and then just change I.D.’s again and keep playing. Like nobody will notice a noob with extraordinary skill and the Admin sure don’t care because they are busy muting me—GOOD JOB

Deathbal
    Participant

Wasn’t it 38 kills?

BigBear
    Participant

Oh dear! A few pointers to you Legion:

1. Bans are much more severe than mutes. Especially cheating bans which are indefinite. They are not just thrown around on a whim just because someone start pointing fingers and cries cheater.
    2. The account scar is using now has a listing from version 39 stat series 1. That was almost 3 years ago. That is quite some time to hone your skills in this game.
    3. As for enforcing bans you have no idea what you are talking about, so you might as well shut it.
    4. Take the opportunity to learn from this experience. Harrassing ppl and crying cheater everytime someone gets off a nice shot ain’t cool so quit it already.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

Finally…God listened my prays.

Legion
    Participant

OK Big Bear then you go to beginners and get 38 kills and win all 10 rounds.
    Just like you telling me cheating is part of the game and that I should get used to it. Now that is the most screwed up attitude I have ever seen.
    NO -I will never get used to cheating and cheating should be okay only when monkeys fly out of your butt-NEVER.
    But maybe you all that have the computer savvy should be working on trying to catch the people using aim bot’s,instead of having an attitude of complacency and saying it’s part of the game.It is the one thing that is ruining the game for everybody,and yes,it pisses me off that these losers are using it,but WAKE UP ! It is clearly a bigger problem than you think,and sticking your head in the sand won’t make it go away.
    So unless I see a screenshot of your 38 kills and 10 round wins –I’m not shutting my pie-hole ,cause I think it’s extremely hard to do that and have real players in the game along with AI unless you cheat !!!

Deathbal
    Participant

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3737&start=45

Have you ever gone through this? Look at the last post on that link, bottom of page 4. Look at round wins and kills. Not quite 38-10, but close. Then you can scan through page 6.

If someone gets 38 kills in Main, that would be something. But what I saw was a bunch of new players and one digger kill after another. If you have a mix of AI and about 3 or 4 fresh noobs, 30 kills is a given. If that guy was using an aimbot, it is in need of repair.

BigBear
    Participant

You are twisting what I said in the PM I sent you Legion. Where do you get the idea that we are complacent and telling you to get used to cheating? What I did tell you was that cheating always has and always will be around, but that we are doing our best to catch any culprits with the means at our disposal. That does not mean however that we will start banning ppl left and right on a whim just because some clueless whiner doesn’t like getting killed and screams CHEATER at every turn. That behaviour is not acceptable and if you wish to avoid getting muted in the future I suggest you learn your lesson quickly. If you have a complaint, do things the proper way through the proper channels. It really is as simple as that to avoid any future problems.

bazzz
    Participant

Its nice to see legion has found its rational self again and will behave in a way that honours himself. 😈

Legion
    Participant

Explain this then all you Admin GENIUSES
    How does a player with almost NO experience in version 41.1 go from a rank of over 50 to one in the top 5 ?????
    He must have REALLY improved due to A) Divine Intervention (God)
    B) That 1 Day and 3 hrs playing
    C) AIM-BOT PROGRAM
    Times Connected 62
    Time Played 1d 3h 34m 45s (99,285 seconds)
    Games Won 8
    Rounds Played 426
    Rounds Won 113
    Rounds Resigned 0
    Total Turns 1532
    Total Shots 1038
    Total Score 18764
    Skill Rating 1408
    Opponent Kills 247
    Kill Ratio %23.51 (4.2 shots/kill)
    Kills Per Round 0.57
    Money Earned $2,629,670
    Money Per Kill $10,646.44
    Self Kills 3
    Team Kills 0
    Deaths 288

So why don’t you un-mute me and WAKE THE F&@* UP !!
    I’ve already sent this thru proper channels and been told by the (insert expletive here) person that muted me that there is no way that this player is cheating,so please spare me the clueless whiner crap and take a good look at yourself in the mirror to find that CLUELESS WHINER.
    And Deathbal if you can post a score like that in beginners then put your money where your mouth is and show us how easy it is .

Stil8
    Participant

@legion wrote:

Explain this then all you Admin GENIUSES
    How does a player with almost NO experience in version 41.1 go from a rank of over 50 to one in the top 5 ?????

I can explain that:
    First, there is little way of knowing how long a person has played Scorched3D before he/she joins multiplayer. Take me, for example, I have played single player Scorched for months before I actually started doing stuff with multi-player.

So, the guy probably has been playing for months and practicing, before he actually met you!!!

And, really, I would leave this problem alone if I were you, because you shouldn’t point fingers around like that!!!

Another case of the boy who cried wolf! And when you actually point at a real cheater, you won’t be trusted. Leave it to the admins to decide who’s cheater or not.

Deathbal
    Participant

Legion, did you not follow the link I posted? Bottom of that page i have 33 kills and 8 round wins. You’ll also note the day i posted it. Fri March 23 2007. I started playing this game around Nov of 2006. And the only reason I was stopped at 33 kills was because Swandude, as you can see is on the list, came in late. I got 1 kill in the last 2 rounds or else i might have had plenty more.

And I also posted another game with 34 kills. But you need a fresh batch of noobs. The other day when you came in, I just got there about 20 seconds before you.

If you are playing AIF. And it’s you and 3 beginners besides the bots, you will post 3-4 kills per round. Strike that, it could be FFA, it doesn’t matter.

Legion
    Participant

No the guy has not been playing for months and even if they were –HOW LONG DID IT TAKE ANY OF YOU TO GET TO A TOP 5 SPOT ???
    why dont you stop making bulls@%* lame generalized excuses and LOOK !
    These are not long term players and everybody wants to rag on me for bitching about players I think are using aiming aids(not square counting ) but
    seriously think about how long it took any of you to really get good –and if you’re like me it is an ongoing and very long time before you can even get close to a top ranking –AND HOLD IT –against the best .
    I know that I still can’t hit anywhere close to the accuracy of these veteran players but the way a few new (last year or so) players are hitting in high winds and in clutch shots in games with much better players and nobody batts an eye or says WTF? when they don’t walk a shot in like everybody over a few tries and then finally hitting the target–but take one shot and hit directly on the money,not even wounding and then finishing the other player off ,as most always do.
    So ,I don’t think anybody learns how to be that accurate,that fast -and you know damn well that even though I and lots of you veterans have played and practiced much more we still aren’t that good EVERY DAMN TIME.
    I would like to know something about an aimbot program ,doesn’t it have to be given two points using the mouse to locate the player and the target?And then does it calculate the basic info regarding distance and angle automatically for the player without requiring them to manually input that by either using keyboard or mouse? or does it just show the numbers and then they need to manually adjust for distance and angle ??

bazzz
    Participant

Dear legion,

I know that in your heart you are decent person, but your temperament is too much for a lot of players.If you keep insulting people and SHOUTING at them they stop listening to the part of you thats rational.
    so please,do everyone and most of all youself a favour and tone it down a bit, i mean youre muted at the moment it could get worse if you refuse or are incapable to behave, thats not what i think must happen ,thats how reality works.

highest regards,bazzz

(I do not mean to be cynical or ironical or joking this time)

Legion
    Participant

Okay then what about my last post ??
    It’s quite rational and if you stop with the chastising and seriously answer my questions I would be satisfied enough to shut my mouth for now.
    How long have you been playing? How come you’re not a top 10 player??
    Is it because you just aren’t that skilled of a player,or not spending enough time online playing to compete?
    What I’m trying to get people to do– is think about how long it took them to get the skill they have in this game.How much practice and time before they really became a good player.
    It doesn’t happen overnight .
    Also,can anybody please explain (in layman’s terms)how the aimbot works,just so I will have a better understanding of it. I would very much appreciate that,if you wouldn’t mind.

BigBear
    Participant

@legion wrote:

Okay then what about my last post ??
    It’s quite rational and if you stop with the chastising and seriously answer my questions I would be satisfied enough to shut my mouth for now.
    How long have you been playing? How come you’re not a top 10 player??
    Is it because you just aren’t that skilled of a player,or not spending enough time online playing to compete?
    What I’m trying to get people to do– is think about how long it took them to get the skill they have in this game.How much practice and time before they really became a good player.
    It doesn’t happen overnight .
    Also,can anybody please explain (in layman’s terms)how the aimbot works,just so I will have a better understanding of it. I would very much appreciate that,if you wouldn’t mind.

I am sure I speak for most when I say that posts like this one will get you far more positive responses and generally more respect from fellow players.
    When speaking about top 10 players there’s a huge difference if you mean by rank or by skill (not the skill number in the stats since it’s rubbish but who you simply consider to be the best). Rank is more than anything dependant on how much time you have on your hands to play on the server since it is based on kills. Who the most skilled players are is highly subjective and I guess there are almost as many top 10 lists as there are players. Depending on how much you play and your talent you can become a serious contender in this game in a matter of months (it took me about a year to become what I would consider a fairly good player).
    A decent aimbot (brrr that just feels wrong but oh well) for this game will calculate where the projectile will land based on power, angle and the physical parameters indicating where your shot will land (like an on the fly tracer). It is impossible to miss unless you choose to with it turned on. Basically it makes the game really really boring to play unless your only pleasure is to ruin the game for others.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.