This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 11 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

Check it out guys…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorched_3D

It still needs a few more things (such as a Features section) but for right now it’s finished for the night. I decided to add it to wikipedia so maybe it would get more people interested in it. Tell me what you guys think so far.

DireWolf
    Participant

very well done!
    some new blood would be nice, hope it works!

Deathstryker
    Participant

I’ll be adding more links to it as well like a link to Bob’a apoc site and the scorched 3D mod site. Possibly a few others.

Edit: done

If anyone else has any other sites they’d like to add that pertains to Scorched 3D, post them here, and I’ll put them up there. (Or you can just do it since the general public can edit them 😉 )

Deathstryker
    Participant

Added a developer’s section. This lists the contributers and developers of Scorched 3d. If you are uncomfortable having your real name listed there, PM me with an alternate screen name to use instead or I can remove you completely, if you wish.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Looks great. Fancy a S3D publicists role 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

It’s pretty much done now. If anyone would like to make any suggestions or note something that I’ve forgotten, please feel free to.

Also, considering you can freely edit wikis, I don’t care if anyone else wants to add something on their own.

jdog
    Participant

The entry looks good on wiki!

krafTWerK
    Participant

One word: NICE !!!

krafT

BOY
    Participant

@kraftwerk wrote:

One word: NICE !!!

krafT

DITTO!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.