This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  udaff 12 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

udaff
    Participant

Dont delete or lock this thread.

I just want to show you some important information..
    So far as i cant change description of my OS there is funny situation observing…Compare please these 3 player info’s and decide HOW the hell it can be my second account.

And the second thing: there is not so many players, who use damn old Windows 98 ( A ). One of these players is great Apollo Tangent… So far as he likes such words as “suck” or “balls” i think that this is his damn mult. And of cource he can bypass his IP, so you cant catch him on hot. But he hates me so much and that was just a try to mixup admins to ban me..

DeVice
    Participant

Cient OS is an information sent by the client to the server. This mean it can be spoofed.

udaff
    Participant

@device wrote:

Cient OS is an information sent by the client to the server. This mean it can be spoofed.

understood…as you know i am cool hacker-cheater, so i can do everything i want. Even hack your hard drive throught console in scorched.

AND

@boy wrote:

1. Dishonesty – Suspected of, and admited to cheating
    2. Foul language – both in game and on forums, several posts have been deleted by administrators in the past
    3. Rude behavior and taunting
    4. A history of irritating nearly everyone he plays with.

IF the REASON of all that is my Foul language , Rude behavior and taunting or Dishonesty THEN you can show me LOG file to PROVE me that!
    BTW i been at game server all the time before. My nick was “k”. Nobody had problems with me.

apache64d
    Participant

We know u were K and tried to make us banning AT.
    “K” at least, was acting like normal skilled player with some times hight skills shot..of cousre u made it look that way…
    Like u miss, by intention shots u can easly get..

Don’t think u scare us with those coments.

BOY
    Participant

I dont think any of the admins really want to put forth the effort to dig up all your old comments, why dont you do it. The burden of proof is on you mister. Go knock yourself out – not litterally 😉 .

udaff
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

We know u were K and tried to make us banning AT.
    “K” at least, was acting like normal skilled player with some times hight skills shot..of cousre u made it look that way…

Like u miss, by intention shots u can easly get..

Don’t think u scare us with those coments.

@boy wrote:

I dont think any of the admins really want to put forth the effort to dig up all your old comments, why dont you do it. The burden of proof is on you mister. Go knock yourself out – not litterally 😉 .

Okay, from this 2 posts i understand that i got banned because of my “never misses” shots and because of my “old comments” about 1.5 years ago.That’s right?

And tell me about how i tried to make AT banned.This would be interesting…of course if you will not delete all this to cover truth.

apache64d
    Participant

I was just comparing.
    Not more..

BOY
    Participant

❗ never misses ❓ shhhhh! thats super top secret! 😆

….. comments new AND old, DATING BACK 1.5 years I suppose. I admit, you have become much more clever with your most recent words, verbal manners have shown some improvement, I commend you on your improved english, I think you must be studying, your vocabulary includes many more words and not so many curse words. it has helped you remain around for some time now but it is not going to get you unbanned. You always push the limit.

You perhaps could be unbanned if you had the balls to tell Gavin or one of the administrators about your secret aiming technique. Under the condition that this technique is not cheating and that the administrator can duplicate the teqnique you perhaps could be unbanned. If you can trust the administrator to keep this a secret between the two of you and he/she approves of the method you could maybe be allowed to be one of the community again. (dont bother to tell it to BOY , like many others, he has the most fun without using any aiming aids)

You have left us little option but to ban you, a kick would simply not do, with your past. Also, it would be better for you to worry about yourself and not what AT and others are doing.

*YAWN*
    (thats the first yawn, remember that)

apache64d
    Participant

I think I saw a hippo…

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Nice try but the exhaust player isn’t me.

😉

Apollo

udaff
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

I was just comparing.
    Not more..

I misunderstood that apache.Comparing me with myself?

@boy wrote:

….. comments new AND old, DATING BACK 1.5 years I suppose. I admit, you have become much more clever with your most recent words, verbal manners have shown some improvement, I commend you on your improved english, I think you must be studying, your vocabulary includes many more words and not so many curse words. it has helped you remain around for some time now but it is not going to get you unbanned. You always push the limit.

You perhaps could be unbanned if you had the balls to tell Gavin or one of the administrators about your secret aiming technique. Under the condition that this technique is not cheating and that the administrator can duplicate the teqnique you perhaps could be unbanned. If you can trust the administrator to keep this a secret between the two of you and he/she approves of the method you could maybe be allowed to be one of the community again. (dont bother to tell it to BOY , like many others, he has the most fun without using any aiming aids)

LoL you just said all that i need to hear… There is no problems with my language , attitude or behavior (as far as you noticed it in your post and you can’t post any log file as proof of it). There is problem with my “aiming technique”. You (so-called admins) ban me for nothing and now want my “aiming technique” ?

About that my technique is not cheating….read this thread careful..You can find my first cheat named “high arc shots” there.Btw you can ask mandy about “high arc shots”.

@boy wrote:

You have left us little option but to ban you, a kick would simply not do, with your past. Also, it would be better for you to worry about yourself and not what AT and others are doing.

Actually i dont worry about great Apollo Tangent, but he is worry about me:
    @Apollo Tangent wrote:

Moke, I have a lot of time. Tell me what is bothering you.

I really hate to see people banned for reasons that aren’t determined.

I have so much time that, I’d like to share it with you so, you can let me know what is really bothering you.

Tell me how you really feel.

Did you have bigger Brothers that beat you down?

Was your *EDITED FOR IRELEVANT INFO USED*
    Deep down inside, you need to tell us all why you have to be # 1.

Don’t worry! We won’t “mock you”.

Explain why you have to multi- log…

*ETITED-IRELEVANT INFO*

Do you have a list of people that you feel as though, (they need to be your friends) [?]

Do your suffer from a lack of “confidence”?

So I can know… You won’t be called a “girlie” or wuss… But I’m openeing the door for you to explain the whole “inadequate” complex that you’ve shown.

Get good rest and think hard about it.

Your answer may help me in a thesis I’m writing, Thanks in advance.

Apollo

@boy wrote:

*YAWN*
    (thats the first yawn, remember that)

That’s true, you are really boring *eats more lunch*

P.S. looks like nobody will hear me here. Asking here about fair decision of my question is just like asking for payouts from scam site

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.