This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ArmorWraith 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Rommel Seems to have a problem deleting posts lately:
    So I started my own thread to continue my thoughts:

[qoute=”Rommel”]Attention Kangabunny :

You failed to show cause for the ban you were whipping up.
    You have also failed to show a problem with my suggestions.

You have been out of order in most every post in this thread.

All bazzz is guilty of, is trying to restore the order required to
    have a meaningful discussion. Expecting people to be polite
    here is not an unreasonable request and I hope that he is
    more successful at that, than you are at banning people.

Sincerely,

Rommel[/qoute]

Nice Job Deleting My Last post Rommel, youve successfully become a hypocrite: thank god I save every reply. (deleted 2X)

Rommel I fear you are mistaken, you are the one out of order.
    I never once said ban Rommel, nor did I whip up a ban against you,I believe you yourself were the first to mention banishment?

Furthermore: I told you how to introduce suggestions, in a calm and caring manner. I told you why you are not taken seriously, and why you are out of sorts.. Open your eyes Rommel. Just because your run around with your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed saying to yourself lalaala, doesnt mean things arent happening around you.

Kanga

edit**
    as a matter of fact Ive included my posts in a zip file for convenience.
    edit2** added benders reply, just incase
    edit3** added benders 2nd post, just incase

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Yes Bazz I did change one of my posts, I had not finished writing it when I noticed something happening in one of my tabs.. My posts were being systematically deleted. hmm..

Kanga

Chopper
    Participant

KB….there’s much truth to the old saying “Arguing with an idiot…is two idiots arguing.”

Best idea is walk away, don’t get tangled up with the circles R tries to run ya in….and go play some on main. 8)

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Thanks Chop,

I just wanted to make sure people were aware my posts were being deleted.
    I was not even sent a complimentary copy of them. It seems Rommel doesnt have to follow the guidelines for editing posts that he himself suggested.

Kanga

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Hi Kangabunny :

Read the post again and see if you can find the underlying problem.
    There is much more to the post than what BOY did.
    Kangabunny wrote:
    I will conform with the rules as posted by this thread. Iwould like to redirect further discussion to the post I made.

Back on topic,
    Thank you XtC for your input. I read it all and felt you have a great love of the game. Im sorry you dont agree with what Boy did. Many didnt. I dont really have an opinion. Boy was always a friend to me, he just took iniative when he felt he had to.

Thanks.
    Kanga

The problem is the lack of proper rules and regulations.
    These issues would happen rarely, if at all, if we
    were operating under strict and enforceable rules.

Ask Thrax how much power he gives to his assistants.
    Ask yourself how much you would give to yours.

Moderators are pretty much free to do as they please.
    XTC doesn’t like that and I hope you don’t like it either.

Later,

Rommel_______________________

In response to another post..
    Rommel do not regulate or reccomend things to me, the post was on topic and met the rules.

Xtc compiled an argument and was not a dick about it, further more he didnt delete other peoples posts. Not that this problem is by anyway related to whats happening here at S3D. XtC was a rational and well respected member of the community so his voice had merit. He didnt spam rules of his own, he made polite suggestions, backed up by facts and polite manners.

Rules and regulations spouted by hypocrites lose their tang, and leave a bad taste in ones mouth.
    You got a problem with the rules, bring it up with Gavin like I did tonight.
    No further stupidity is required on your part.

As laptop so eloquently put it, I was understandably out of paitence.

Im done playing nice with a bafoon.
    Kanga

Rommel
    Participant

uuummmm ….

Not funny

You were still in the complaint section.

You are now in the off topic section where you belong.

Have fun.

Later

bender
    Participant

When 2 idiots are arguing all the others are still idiots, we all are its human nature. The only way not to do stupid stuff is not to do anything the only way not to sound stupid is not to speak.

Besides humans being idiots they are terrible intelligent.

Intelligence is virtuous if used for good.
    Idiocy is stupid when it leads to things we dont want.

I dont know what it is when we use our intelligence for stupid things but i think we can all agree that its something we dont need.

So stop it.Every time i think we start to understand each other someone will escalate it, yes its beautiful the flames getting higher and higher until the roof catches fire and lands on top of us all.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

In fairness to Kanga I think I may have been the first to bring up the banning thing. Not that I want to ban Rom I was just asking if that was what people were suggesting because I had “read into” a few post that sounded that they were saying “stop or else”.

I was just trying to get clarification.

Kanga what you did was brave, confronting someone you thought was your friend in the manner that you did. What I have learned as have many, Rom is a friend to no one. He is in this for himself and his agenda. I, as have you, have gone to bat for him in the past, supported him and stood by him only to have him turn on me and now on you. It’s a waste of your time and the time of this community to continue to try to reason with him in anyway what-so-ever.

This is getting REAL stupid…REAL stupid.

bazzz
    Participant

This is getting REAL stupid…REAL stupid.

yes indeed

Our behaviour leads to things we dont want.We better start acting in a way we want, making some decisions that stop te vicious cycle we are in.

Chopper
    Participant

bender…..trying to disengage them is exactly what I was doing and suggesting. I’ve seen this board when things blowup……it aint pretty.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Its hard to disengage someone when theyre biting your ankle.

Yes I will no longer be trying to close up loose ends i thought needed closure.

Thank you for your kind words, I will no longer walk in circles, or take bait,

Kanga

PS: Bazz I was trying that whole time to reason rationally, I was not angry for a moment until my posts were being deleted and reccomendations made about an on topic post. Thank you Bazz, Im glad you have understood where I stand.

BOY
    Participant

If Kanga has “attacks” to make, he may do so in the complaints section. His posts are not to be deleted by anyone without a pretty good explanation! At no time have I ever seen a bad side out of Kanga.

This thread is not in the right place. Boarding plane now, will return thread to proper location later today.

Rommel, I don’t know what you stirred up over the weekend, 😉 but lay off my buddy Kanga.

BOY

Rommel
    Participant

He was not making a complaint.
    He was making personal attacks
    and making them in the complaint section.

In XTC’s complaint on proper forum moderation, no less.

He was making a mockery of the rules you established and
    was having a jolly good time until he got his wings clipped.

It’s a good read, I hope you can access it on the plane.

In the mean time, if he makes any more
    out of order posts, I will delete them too.

After you get up to speed let me
    know and we will talk about this.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@boy wrote:

If Kanga has “attacks” to make, he may do so in the complaints section. His posts are not to be deleted by anyone without a pretty good explanation! At no time have I ever seen a bad side out of Kanga.

This thread is not in the right place. Boarding plane now, will return thread to proper location later today.

Rommel, I don’t know what you stirred up over the weekend, 😉 but lay off my buddy Kanga.

BOY

Thanks boy, but I was posting in the wrong topic, it was in ZtC’s post about you. I was waiting for someone to come along and split it, but it hadnt happend yet.

Good luck with your flight! 😀
    Kanga

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@rommel wrote:

He was not making a complaint.
    He was making personal attacks
    and making them in the complaint section.

In XTC’s complaint on proper forum moderation, no less.

He was making a mockery of the rules you established and
    was having a jolly good time until he got his wings clipped.

It’s a good read, I hope you can access it on the plane.

In the mean time, if he makes any more
    out of order posts, I will delete them too.

After you get up to speed let me
    know and we will talk about this.

bait..
    shall avoid dully

kanga

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.