This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  M. O. 12 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

something to make you smile, and think!!

Once upon a time there was a non-conforming sparrow, who decided not to fly south for the winter, when winter arrived and the little sparrow was all alone, he grew very cold and decided to fly before it was too late, while he was flying ice formed on his wings and he grew very tired from the effort of flying and soon crash landed into a barnyard, right after that a cow shit on him, the sparrow thought he was dead for sure, then he realized the crap was warm and he began to sing because he was’nt going to freeze….
    The barnyard cat hearing the singing came to investigate, started to dig through the crap found the sparrow and ate him.
    The Moral:
    Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you outta shit is your friend.
    And the next time you are warm and happy in a pile of shit,
    Keep your mouth shut 😯

Deathstryker
    Participant

That’s a weird story. But I sure as hell wouldn’t eat a bird that just came out of a pile of shit.

hobbesme
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

1. That’s a weird story.
    2. But I sure as hell wouldn’t eat a bird that just came out of a pile of shit.

1. Although the story reminds me of a S.O.L.-parallel to the Noah’s ark story, I’d bet that Direwolf has an applicable moral to our current Scorched3D community & culture.
    2. Neither would I, but you must not own cats. They’re likely to kill something & piss on it to claim it before eating it. Gross. 😕

DireWolf
    Participant

@hobbesme wrote:

Neither would I, but you must not own cats. They’re likely to kill something & piss on it to claim it before eating it. Gross. Confused

Children are the same way…….
    and yes there might be a deeper meaning that might apply to certain situations here if one wanted to look. 😉

Panther30
    Participant

I agree dire, though I am guilty of some of the same stuff I claim to be fighting against. (not quite what I mean, but it will have to do)

Deathstryker
    Participant

Keep your mouth shut

Believe me, if I was in a pile of shit, I wouldn’t open my mouth.

And actually, I don’t understand the moral, because anyone that “shits” on someone else becomes an enemy. That story can’t possibly replecate those real-life matters.

BOY
    Participant

the story is really great, and the morals are good, but scetchy…

I am real bad at riddles and things.. so I will need help to completely understand the story as it relates to us 😕

M. O.
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

Once upon a time there was a non-conforming sparrow, who decided not to fly south for the winter, when winter arrived and the little sparrow was all alone, he grew very cold and decided to fly before it was too late, while he was flying ice formed on his wings and he grew very tired from the effort of flying and soon crash landed into a barnyard, right after that a cow shit on him, the sparrow thought he was dead for sure, then he realized the crap was warm and he began to sing because he was’nt going to freeze….
    The barnyard cat hearing the singing came to investigate, started to dig through the crap found the sparrow and ate him.
    The Moral:
    Keep your mouth shut 😯

try this

Once upon a time there was a non-conforming sparrow (AT), who decided not to fly south for the winter, when winter (ADMINS) arrived and the little sparrow was all alone, he grew very cold and decided to fly before it was too late, while he was flying ice formed on his wings and he grew very tired from the effort of flying and soon crash landed into a barnyard(AT OPENING HIS MOUTH), right after that a cow shit on him(ADMIN BANNED HIM), the sparrow thought he was dead for sure, then he realized the crap was warm and he began to sing because he was’nt going to freeze(BANNING WAS TEMPORARY)….The barnyard cat hearing the singing came to investigate, started to dig through the crap found the sparrow and ate him(MR CAMP).
    The Moral:
    Keep your mouth shut :Shocked:

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

OH MY!!!

jdog
    Participant

@m. O. wrote:

try this

Once upon a time there was a non-conforming sparrow (AT), who decided not to fly south for the winter, when winter (ADMINS) arrived and the little sparrow was all alone, he grew very cold and decided to fly before it was too late, while he was flying ice formed on his wings and he grew very tired from the effort of flying and soon crash landed into a barnyard(AT OPENING HIS MOUTH), right after that a cow shit on him(ADMIN BANNED HIM), the sparrow thought he was dead for sure, then he realized the crap was warm and he began to sing because he was’nt going to freeze(BANNING WAS TEMPORARY)….The barnyard cat hearing the singing came to investigate, started to dig through the crap found the sparrow and ate him(MR CAMP).
    The Moral:
    Keep your mouth shut :Shocked:

LOL

Hippopotamus
    Participant

I CAN TELL U SOMETHIN …LIKE ebO
    EVERYTIN IS MONEY
    ANF GIRLS LOVE MONEY
    I LOVE THAM TOO
    SO HAVE FUN !!

DireWolf
    Participant

@boy wrote:

I am real bad at riddles and things.. so I will need help to completely understand the story as it relates to us 😕

I honestly did’nt post this trying to make a point, I just thought the story was cool, but in a way it does fit whats going on here.
    but I am not going there with this, I was just sharing something that made me smile 😀

and to DeathStryker, if you just wipe away the extra crap, they really arent bad!!!! 😯

M. O.
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

@boy wrote:

I honestly did’nt post this trying to make a point, I just thought the story was cool, but in a way it does fit whats going on here.
    but I am not going there with this, I was just sharing something that made me smile 😀

and to DeathStryker, if you just wipe away the extra crap, they really arent bad!!!! 😯

It was a very good story and I thought it fit well with the happenings here.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.