This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 11 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Judas
    Participant

Hi all, i’m not a moderator… but anyway i got a complain about a cheater just 10 minutes ago in noobs server, it was regarding a player called jimm, and by the way they talked… he got 12 in a row with wind and impossible shoots… and baby missiles!!! this was said not by one but by some players in the game that they all confirmed and said the same. btw, he’s rank was about 800 and in the end was 500…
    But it could just be a good player with rank lost… not the first time it happens!!
    Maybe i’ll meet him and we can have some fun …. cheats vs my notes… hehehehe 😆

Thrax
    Participant

@judas wrote:

Hi all, i’m not a moderator… but anyway i got a complain about a cheater just 10 minutes ago in noobs server, it was regarding a player called jimm, and by the way they talked… he got 12 in a row with wind and impossible shoots… and baby missiles!!! this was said not by one but by some players in the game that they all confirmed and said the same. btw, he’s rank was about 800 and in the end was 500…
    But it could just be a good player with rank lost… not the first time it happens!!

Since the server handles all, no-one can alter the code and cheat.
    As for having a tool or method of calculating the propper angles,
    we all have a brain that does exactly that..

Any real player enjoy’s the game without always having to win.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

@judas wrote:

Since the server handles all, no-one can alter the code and cheat.
    As for having a tool or method of calculating the propper angles,
    we all have a brain that does exactly that..

Any real player enjoy’s the game without always having to win.

Maybe someone could probably use some sort of add-on program that works with Scorched 3D to cheat?

I don’t know much about coding but it seems to me that there would be SOME way to cheat.

udaff
    Participant

Yup yup yup…it was me 8) As you know – im only one cheater in this game. Btw im on bad shape now – was out about a year. So dont worry kids…just tried to remember old times 😉

Adios 😀

Irishbandit
    Participant

Hey UDAFF long time no see.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@udaff wrote:

Yup yup yup…it was me 8) As you know – im only one cheater in this game. Btw im on bad shape now – was out about a year. So dont worry kids…just tried to remember old times 😉

Adios 😀

Always blame the guy from the Ukraine. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.