This topic contains 61 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

udaff
    Participant

Ok, here is the problem. There is a huge idiot called Zebulon who pretends to be a noob, but he isn’t. Very rarely he chats when everyone in the server is pissed of with him.

THe problem is that he keeps going to the Begginers server and kills everyone, and we can never practice because he kills us all. He is deadly accurate and I never have a chance to train. I’m not alone in this and most of the people that are caught on the server with him always complain. Why does he comes to the begginer server???

If we must kill at least 50 tanks to go to the pro server, then people with nore than 50 kills shouldnt be allowed to enter in the begginer one. This guy makes 30 kills per 10 round map cycle. Its damn frustrating. We never get a chance to train properly because he kills us all with one shot kills.

I would like to know the server position about this and if something is going to be made about it.

Wowbagger
    Participant

Zebulon Wrote….OOPS I Meant Udaff Wrote:

Ok, here is the problem. There is a huge idiot called Zebulon who pretends to be a noob, but he isn’t. Very rarely he chats when everyone in the server is pissed of with him.

THe problem is that he keeps going to the Begginers server and kills everyone, and we can never practice because he kills us all. He is deadly accurate and I never have a chance to train. I’m not alone in this and most of the people that are caught on the server with him always complain. Why does he comes to the begginer server???

If we must kill at least 50 tanks to go to the pro server, then people with nore than 50 kills shouldnt be allowed to enter in the begginer one. This guy makes 30 kills per 10 round map cycle. Its damn frustrating. We never get a chance to train properly because he kills us all with one shot kills.

I would like to know the server position about this and if something is going to be made about it.

Just My Opinion On The Above Post.

What “R” We Going To Do????

mandy
    Participant

I met zeb a view times on beginners server. He even killed me off!!!!! quite a view times 👿

Next time when i will see him there, i will ask him to teach and play less pro or go to different server. I can try.

As udaff said, he does not talk much.

i dont think its right to ban him from there yet. Lets talk to him first. See what he is doing.

Tell me what u think about my suggestion

udaff
    Participant

@wowbagger wrote:

Zebulon Wrote….OOPS I Meant Udaff Wrote:

Just My Opinion On The Above Post.

What “R” We Going To Do????

LOL . First of all – Zelulon and udaff two different peoples…Actually i want to know who is Zebulon (his old nick).

Second – my previous post was a parody of this http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2193

We “R” going to kick that dudes from noobs server…i hope.

mandy
    Participant

I just played a view rounds with zebulon. I tried to talk to him about that he needs to go to main server more often.
    He asked me why there is no kill limit on here and he also said its more quiet.

I tried to tell him in nice way, that beginners dont like to be killed over and over and over by him. I understand that they complain and he does not teach beginners anything.

Well, I hope this did help a little bit and we will see zebulon on main server !!!! 😉 8)

Spectrum
    Participant

I think that a kill limet would be a good thing, but also a bad thing. Just looking at all the post here i agree with bot h sides. The thing to do might be if a pro with say 1-200 rank in the main sever should not be able to play in the noob server; is their a way somthing like that can be done????

apache64d
    Participant

There is. But the big problem is that the beginners server is not to much supervised by admins because they all in the main server (exept me and “rarely going” mandy). I just kicked twice a pleyr today the was rude to others and used bad language.
    If there will be a max kill limit (and I think it should be) then I hope it can be configure in a way that can still let admins to have acess to the beginners (and not just the admin managmet tool).

apache.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Apache brings up the question so She can ban people.

Apollo

apache64d
    Participant

again little question…who is “she”??

rofl.

sorry to disapointing u AT but im not a “she”…

I brought up the Q because few players still takin advantage of the the “off guard” situation and doing what ever they want to (including breaking the rules of behavior here). U know what I mean. U been there too.
    What do u care? U can unban your self right? so waht do u care?

apache.

BigBear
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

Some of the admins been thinking that there should be a maximum kills limit for the beginnners server. That way those players won’t be able to get the easy kills and wins.

what do u all think about this?

Perhaps a kill limit isn’t needed after all. Not every time, but way too often lately then beginner server have been crammed with ppl using ever fouler language and showing no respect for each other (like just 5 min ago).

Personally I won’t go and bother the noobs anymore (if indeed I’ve ever bothered them in the past) since I don’t feel like putting up with an endless stream of profanities and verbal abuse.

A game should be all about fun I’d rather not play than having an awful time playing with ppl with no regard for good manors or sportmanship for that matter.

mandy
    Participant

i am so sorry to hear. I made him apologize big bear.

i like to play with you, others enjoy it as well. hope to see you soon again, even on beginners.

…. was just a bad night.

BigBear
    Participant

@mandy wrote:

i am so sorry to hear. I made him apologize big bear.
    i like to play with you, others enjoy it as well. hope to see you soon again, even on beginners.
    …. was just a bad night.

Maby I should elaborate. I’m a big boy and I can take rude remarks directed at me (and if someone won’t stop I know how to use mute). I was referring to the general attitude on beginners lately rather than a single remark.

Oh, and don’t worry Mandy. The need for a scorched3d fix will render me helpless to resist joining beginners if noone is on main (maby even today) 😉 .

mandy
    Participant

i am so happy to hear bb.

i agree with you. players are getting rude and use bad language all the time lately. its been getting worse. i agree …. 🙁 🙁 🙁

… hope things will change for the better 😀

boy just needs to send a pm to everyone with a picture of his daughter and we all be “friends”. 😆 😆 😆

barnabas
    Participant

How about having a beginner’s server with a kill limit OR a *time played* limit (so that those who have been playing online for so much time can’t play), a new general server that allows anyone and everyone, and then keep the main server with the 50 kill minimum (or bump it up a bit based on time played + kills).

Just a thought.

BOY
    Participant

I dont think an intermediate server is called for just yet, but perhaps when there are more players. Presently, things seem to be working well.

When the time comes, I think a “training server” best describes your idea. THis also has been proposed before as a tutorial mode of some kind. Perhaps this could be done by a teams server set to bots VS humans OR a variety of bots, say one of each. 25 bot kills required to get to the next server with just one or two bots (100 max or max time limit), 50 to 100 kills to graduate to Pro server (500 max).

The problem will always exist that players can reset thier identities and go back to the easier servers if they want.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.