This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Spectrum 11 years ago.

• Author

mecha mario
    Participant

finnaly i got on forums…. anyway heres something intresting from a game if u have it u probaly have noticed it agame is ARMY MEN:RTS(real time strategy for those who dont know0 🙄 anyway the second to last level is called scorched turf if that isnt an obvious refrence to this game then i duno wat is.[/img]

Blasterman
    Participant

😯 WOW! That looks like a Mad Cats model from the Mech Warriors series!

Anyways, welcome to da forums.

P.S. This is better off in the “off-topic” forum, just to let you know 😉 .

Deathstryker
    Participant

I’d have to disagree… Unless there are anymore “references” to the game besides the name considering “Scorched” is a generalized term.

Also, Army Men RTS was made in about 2002 (looked it up) when this game was fairly early in development. Scorched 3D I’m sure was barely known back then…. IF there’s a possibility, I’d have to say that it would be more of a reference to the original Scorched Earth than this game as it was a bit more popular.

Btw, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Deathstryker
    Participant

I moved this to Offtopic and decided to move it back since it has a little bit to do with Scorched 3D however, I can’t delete the shadow topic so just ignore it, lol 😳

mecha mario
    Participant

ok i have no idea wat ure talking about but ok ( adn to answer blaster yes that is a madcat from mechwarrior 3)

Willis
    Participant

What thier trying to say is, the word “scorched” is not only associated to this game.

The fact in the game they say “scorched turf” really dosn’t mean anything.

But thank’s for the try 😉

Also – I moved it back to offtopic.

mecha mario
    Participant

ok ok oh and yes i meant to the old scroched game not this one well here one more thing i found ITS A MOVIE dedicated to scorched earth ORIGINAL its a little weird but kinda fuuny(and i didnt make it so dont blame me for the way it looks)[/url]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/277532 ure gona have to copy paste forgot how to do the hyperlink;(

Irishbandit
    Participant

@mecha mario wrote:

ok ok oh and yes i meant to the old scroched game not this one well here one more thing i found ITS A MOVIE dedicated to scorched earth ORIGINAL its a little weird but kinda fuuny(and i didnt make it so dont blame me for the way it looks)[/url]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/277532 ure gona have to copy paste forgot how to do the hyperlink;(

lol That was fun. 😀 😀 Hello Kitty is even in it.

Spectrum
    Participant

LMAO, that was so funny! 😉 💡 ❗ 😀 ➡

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.