This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

…so you want little scorchers? Thinkin’ about growing your own team? 😆

Naaa. they would probably suck as much as me, but we could get enough video to make a made for TV mini series! 😆

Panther30
    Participant

“as the tank burns” ?
    “the burnt and the hammerful”?
    “the flaming might”?
    “the dung and the nukeless” (this would be a show about dirters)

—panther30

DireWolf
    Participant

@panther30 wrote:

“as the tank burns” ?
    “the burnt and the hammerful”?
    “the flaming might”?
    “the dung and the nukeless” (this would be a show about dirters)

—panther30

Game of Drones!

As the hammer falls…

Burning Bastages. . .

Tiny bubbles – The musical

=P~

DireWolf
    Participant

I was hoping for some honest feedback, I put together a video of my daughters wedding using pictures, the music is tonight tonight from Smashing Pumpkins, the song she chose to walk down the isle to, but…… just the orchestra without the band which I was surprised to find.
    Before I put it on a disk and give it to her I wanted to make sure it wasn’t cheesy 😳 I usually just make Scorched3D videos and have never really tried anything like this, if you have any ideas or criticisms please let me know, I want this to bring a big smile to her face 😀 Thanx.

Dire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm8dW3POD8w&feature=youtu.be

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Once I get over the impression that it’s a memorial video being shown ‘ a funeral (the music, Black and white along with happy pics), it was fine.

Some more colour images would be better I think.

DireWolf
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Once I get over the impression that it’s a memorial video being shown ‘ a funeral (the music, Black and white along with happy pics), it was fine.

Some more colour images would be better I think.

Thank you Peanut, I was worried about the funeral feel actually, do you think the original version of the song might lessen that effect?
    As far as the black and white, I found it hard not to throw a little color in but she really likes black and white photos, most of the photos she takes are bw, that is why I converted them, maybe I can Photoshop color just into the flowers?

it does seem kind of depressing though, she was just really scared right before and I was trying to capture all the different emotions from the day, also most of the photos were portrait instead of landscape making them useless for making a full screen video.

You have given me a few things to think about, thank u.

DireWolf
    Participant

OK maybe not, my wife and youngest daughter came home and saw it, they both cried and said if I touched it they would break my arms ❗

So I posted it to her, as is, I really hope she likes it. [-o<

Viking62
    Participant

Hlo Dire One- Congratulations to you & yours!! Like NMS said: “Need to get in here to the forum more often”. I wish you well my friend as well as all the other peeps I know here at Scorched central. Life takes many twists and turns. . . . I’ll pop in here from time to time when the road straightens out again for a while. Again, Congrats my friend!!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I think the video was very well done and thoughtful. I find with gifts like these that people enjoy the emotions and thoughts behind the gift, more than the gift itself.

You have a beautiful family. Well done.

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Yea, if she likes black and white and picked that song, then you should leave like that.

Sometimes people with bad taste should just be given stuff in bad taste 😀

Hope she enjoys it and that the women’s tears were good ones and you didn’t misinterpret, ya know, being a man and all that 😉

DireWolf
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Yea, if she likes black and white and picked that song, then you should leave like that.

Sometimes people with bad taste should just be given stuff in bad taste 😀

Kinda like British food? 😆

Thank you AW, I have seen some of your art work and what you can do in Photoshop so your opinion meant a lot.

BTW, she loved it, and it gave me an opportunity to spend some quality time with her, she works at the local hospital and is in a 2 year culinary arts school, so since she got married I don’t really get to spend time with her like we used to, I am a happy daddy again, thank you guys for the input.

Chopper
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

…..
    BTW, she loved it, and it gave me an opportunity to spend some quality time with her, …I am a happy daddy again,

And THAT’S what really matters. 😀

Good job.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.