This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

I checked the FAQ’s and TODO list to see if this bug was listed but I didn’t find this one.

After you buy Auto Defense and Shields and the Auto Defense window comes up, if you select a shield and then accidentally select the same shield again you somehow lose a shield. This could have been intentional but it doesn’t seem practical to me. It doesn’t do this for the parachutes either.

Also if you select a different type of shield then you will lose one of the shields you first had.

BTW, I’ve been downloading new versions of this game for a little over a year now and I think this one has got to be my favorite version so far. You have added so many great ideas to this game and it’s my favorite of all the freeware games. Thanks and keep up the good work.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Yeah, this is just a case of not being able to see the wood for the trees! This is the way that is works from the weapons menu so I made the auto defense dialog work the same way. A bit silly when I think about it (and harder to do implement as well).

I have changed it so it only chooses the selected ones once the ok button is pressed. Should be in the next version.

PS All praise accepted 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.