This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  bazzz 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

TheOne
    Participant

Just saw the new stats season started , just wondering why i am not listed in the stats from the last season ?

TheOne
    Participant

Oh never mind just found out IM the only one removed from the stats with my involvment with the cheating.

Now this is amazing

Doubt ill play again

imported_gcamp
    Participant

There have been several people removed from the last stats series. I removed the previous seasons scores from people I was informed were cheating on the servers.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Ah, thats Y I couldnt see u in second last night…
    Was wondering where you went as I thought you deserved 1st more than V..

If removed for cheating… I thought you and Vitos were doing the same things…
    Ah well, guess im wrong then.

Rommel
    Participant

No, I think you were right.@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Ah, thats Y I couldnt see u in second last night…
    Was wondering where you went as I thought you deserved 1st more than V..

If removed for cheating… I thought you and Vitos were doing the same things…
    Ah well, guess im wrong then.

As evidenced by the recent contest withdrawl.

Rommel

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

What contest withdrawl?
    Who, When?

Mcb Lover
    Participant

Congratulations Rommel! you won most bla bla’s place! you even best with it than id even know anyone! nut trying of course but…he still noob with forums talking against you!

apache64d
    Participant

Why the topic is alive again? Rommel why did u reply here..after A MONTH from the last reply by PR.
    CUT it pls.
    One is banned and gavin removed his stats and vitos isn’t banned. Closed.

Rommel
    Participant

The topic of cheating never died and REMAINS alive because the hack has not been defeated. I’ve been trying to do my part. I replied because I had the right to reply. No need for explaination there. I’ve replied to posts much older that this one without upsetting anyone. The age of the post is irrelevant. @apache64d wrote:

Why the topic is alive again? Rommel why did u reply here..after A MONTH from the last reply by PR.
    CUT it pls.
    One is banned and gavin removed his stats and vitos isn’t banned. Closed.

I hope that I adaquately answered your questions. You seem to have a problem saying exactly what it is that bothered you about my post which leads me to believe that you didn’t understand exactly what it was that I said. Granted, it could be the language barrier. If so, that’s understandable. My OPINION was a confirmation of the opinion of another (most likely several).

I don’t know if that’s a problem in Israel, but since I don’t live in Israel, and seriously doubt I’ll ever be visiting, I don’t think I have much reason to be concerned about what’s allowed or not allowed there.

Perhaps it would be best if you let someone more diplomatic and democratic deal with my posts in the future before you start yelling NO POST FOR YOU!

bazzz
    Participant

Wow, you sound as pissed off as you ever get rom, and i must agree if anyone told me to shut up in an authoritorian way my blood would be boiling.Kudos for your correct reply.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.