This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  hobbesme 12 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

HWB
    Participant

What are the game settings for Scorched3d Internet Server. . If this has been posted already I am truly sorry. I would like to know the Percentage Interest, Economy Free Market/Economy None, Falling Distance, Climbing Distance, Weapon Scale, and the Resign Mode.

The resign mode should be at that end of that move. If it is so already, we have a bug. The fired a baby rollers and at my target. The target resigned that move. My baby rollers duded. This was a two player match. When my missile hit no rollers and the Score Widow came up for the end of the round. I personably believe the shooter should have the chance to kill his target in one move.

BOY
    Participant

there is a roller dud problem that seems to be new, for now we will wait for gavin to investigate it, he has said that there will be some further fixes for version 39, but he will get to it.

interest and economy is easy to tell 😛 you can check it yourself, take your money one round and divide it by the money when round ends, if you dont win a round, you will get 33% more money. Have you noticed that prices change? that tells you what type it is.

I am to totaly sure, but I think falling distiace is 5, climb is 8 and scale is medium

Lets keep these new bug posts down a bit, put bug posts in the current discussion only

jdog
    Participant

resigns, I think, are now random to give you chance to hit your target

hobbesme
    Participant

@hwb wrote:

The resign mode should be at that end of that move … the shooter should have the chance to kill his target in one move.

@jdog wrote:

resigns, I think, are now random to give you chance to hit your target

OK, OK. I admit, I resigned on HWB … twice.

And although Gavin provided V39 with the option to randomly resign at the beginning or end of a move based on health, so far the official V39 servers have continued to use the resign-only-at-end-of-move option like V38.

This resign mode allows the player to resign at the end of the move if they are still alive, regardless if other players’ weapons missed, misfired, or dudded.

But the issue of weapons misfiring, dudding, or disappearing are another bug altogether.

Lastly, an FYI for those that don’t know — if I know you’re a better player than me & you hit me for near-kill damage & I don’t have batteries or fuel — I’m more than likely going to resign on you! 😛

(Unless we have some pre-arranged agreement to the contrary. :))

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.